anybody watch pawn stars?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that dude verified it was a real cobra... the thing i cant belive is it sat in the storage for so long and looked like a brand new untouched MINT kit, yet was sitting in storage since 1965???

oh yeah then the guy that brought it to the pawn shop not only got the kit for free, he got paid to move it!!!!

but yeah that dude RAPES every one one the prices... then is like yeah i over paid dudes a good bussiness man!!!!

i just watched him pay 6k for a flint lock that the dude said was basicly priceless....

Edited by JDM510
that dude verified it was a real cobra... the thing i cant belive is it sat in the storage for so long and looked like a brand new untouched MINT kit, yet was sitting in storage since 1965???

oh yeah then the guy that brought it to the pawn shop not only got the kit for free, he got paid to move it!!!!

but yeah that dude RAPES every one one the prices... then is like yeah i over paid dudes a good bussiness man!!!!

i just watched him pay 6k for a flint lock that the dude said was basicly priceless....

i watched that last night too. there were like 4 shows in a row. pretty good

I love Pawn Stars. Did you see the one last night where they took the Old Man's Chrysler Imperial without him knowing to have it restored for his 50th Anniversary? Good Stuff.

The Cobra - I thought it was fake until they showed us how to tell if it was the real deal.

And don't forget the episode with the Lincoln Continental. Beautiful on the outside, but the interior looked like it had sat in the desert for a while...what a resto they did on that!

And don't forget the episode with the Lincoln Continental. Beautiful on the outside, but the interior looked like it had sat in the desert for a while...what a resto they did on that!

:thumbup:

the dad lost the bet too! :lol: nice pants!

its a business! buy low sell high. :D

if you dont like the offer, get a job! :fu:

Its like any pawnshop in america :lol: Just that one is for the upperclass.