Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alright assholes lets see your garages? I changed oil 2 days ago on both 620s. and if you read a couple pages back I've been stripping that 720 slowly but surely.

also because you can't read I painted my drums and the sides and back of my rims with rust paint yesterday. Sandblasted them before that...I don't know what i'm exactly not working on?

i've never worked on any vehicle in my life until this year. so i'll learn at my pace I guess.

also because you can't read I painted my drums and the sides and back of my rims with rust paint yesterday.

Yesterday, You never stated anywhere in words that you painted your drums , sides , and backs of your rims with rust paint , just posted pictures yesterday so apparently I can read when there are words to be read :P :lol:

Look Radio , the garage looks good , I like to see projects than the actual "storage" so yeah ( you don't go to the processing facility to see the inventory right ? everyone wants to see the process itself ) , good job on the drums , and if you can keep the garage that clean while working on major projects do it ! I actually did post pictures of my garage in your thread early on. My garage isn't that clean as it is littered with motors , parts , and current projects.

Since you like carbs so much ! This is a Holley 390cfm 4bbl , I had it re-built professionaly by a local carb guy I like since I could not drill out the choke butterfly plates , or thottle shaft replacement/bushings correctly myself. Here's the kicker , he says he can and will re-jet this for just about any 4 cylinder and has successfully done so many times :D ( with happy returned customers ) Sorry to here about the 510.

gallery_4164_576_76630.jpg

I'm absolutely broke until next week, but I'm holding on to my 510. I will keep it for future project. Tonite my father in law is coming over to check my work on the motor and start the removal hopefully.

I clean my workspace 99% of the time after each job, because my garage is a Datsun shrine and hangout as well, and I mean I was even detailing/shining parts as I pulled them from the 720 lol. I am a neat freak sometimes I guess. I will have a L16, L18, and L20b all on engine stands soon enough, still no excuse to me to have a dirty workcenter! Datsuns are a hobby for me so they are done at a seemingly slower pace to those who drive them daily. I do f=drive the red 620 all winter mind you.

I wanted to show all you haters my Wix collection, prove I switched!

Radio

ps whats the point of your carb story? you want me to buy it?

ps whats the point of your carb story?

Seems we are all a bit broke <_< , Gotta love Wix :D , well my carb story point is that it's kind of a fun fact that you can re-jet a 390cfm Holley Brand 4bbl for a 4cyl engine. ( no I don't want you to buy it :P I just thought it was kind of fun fact since you have like 8 carbs "in-stock" from yer pics , and I thought you liked carbs ? ) Yeah , no if you can keep cleaning after each job without losing your mind ( like I would ) then that's the way to do it brotha ! :D

I wanted to show all you haters my Wix collection, prove I switched!

Ok ^^^^ I got it :lol: :D

alright assholes lets see your garages? I changed oil 2 days ago on both 620s. and if you read a couple pages back I've been stripping that 720 slowly but surely.

also because you can't read I painted my drums and the sides and back of my rims with rust paint yesterday. Sandblasted them before that...I don't know what i'm exactly not working on?

i've never worked on any vehicle in my life until this year. so i'll learn at my pace I guess.

all right heres pix of my garage. i do work out of it on others cars for extra cash. its a mess usually as i am trying to make money and organize. being as money comes first and takes all the spare time, you know how that works out

005-3.jpg

004-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

before drywall and move-in

005-2.jpg

Don't get your panties in a bunch man, just giving you shit. You gonna leave the red one at that height or drop it down a lil bit?

Man its so easy. You could have it lowered in about 20 minutes, maybe half hour if you dilly around lol. Thats just to lower it, if you wanted to retain some spring rate from the torsion bars, that'd take a little more time.

Sucks about the rain, at least you have a garage! I have a cement driveway, and a shed full of someone elses shit. I have to store my parts in various places around here and its really a pain in the ass to work on my dattos. Makes it so i don't wanna do anything <_<

No I'm not a guido lol, and I hate guidets. I'll tell you what too all these fruit cakes that give Italians a bad name come from Staten Island and Long Island, ALL but ONE of the cast of "Jersey Shore" are from there.

For me there is no jell, or fist pumping, wife beating, eye brow trimming, fake ass tanning etc.... They aren't even Italian to me, they left their Italian heritage along with their balls at the door.

I'm the laid back hippy Italian, I smoke weed and fuck asian women.

l_e8d4a890a55541c19ef13aa6fe332eb3.jpg

...and wears awesome hammer pants!

So I finally picked up some white walls to finish my steelies that I painted blue! and getting carried away in the hot wheels front!

Tonite was a night of oil changes on both red and yellow tho! First time i've been so unsupervised! (Harleys Camping)

Quaker state and wix filters bitches 10w30

oil1.jpg

oil2.jpg

oil3.jpg

oil4.jpg

oil5.jpg

oil6.jpg

oil7.jpg

oil8.jpg

oil9.jpg

oil10.jpg

oil11.jpg