Get Garage!

RadioRedline

Z chop ask on both was 600$

they were shit.

Radio

isnt that a qualification for any car u buy...i just figured it was a prerequisete for you

oh yeah glad to see you got a mazda thats my other passion.....but stop putting filler on painted panels... it has to be to bare metal...period...

summer wheels

da22bb23.jpg

winter wheels and currently ontruck.... titans powdercoated white

87ea64b0.jpg

oh and stop blasting that tool box your gonna warp the shit out of it, and that will cause the doorsa the shut like crap ar worse get stuck closed.... we do them all the time and have to chemically strip them, we use walnut shells and there still to aggressive

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay jrock, gonna go ahead and ask you to leave. I hate your negative and asshole tone. Period. Please never comment on Get Garage again, what you say is absolute crap. I more than welcome advice and tips and teasing and experience, Im the beneficiary of Ratsuns group for sure!

But when you yourself say things like "crap cars are a prerequisite of what you buy radio" and "stop sandblasting that toolbox you are going to warp it to shit" it's absolutely useless and not needed!

You don't know what gauge of Metal the box is made out of, you don't know what I'm blasting it with and at what psi, so kindly SHUT THE FUCK UP! I searched for this type of box specifically and trust me it's not warping. This was an old city of Regina toolbox from a Toyota or s10. She is heavy duty. Sandblasting it is creating a texture that I like and it is not and was never supposed to be polished or chrome or smooth. The paint is going to be for a work/toolbox application. The inside is reinforced with steel brackets etc, the center where the hinges are are spring loaded, and like I say this was made to spec for the city at one time.

As for filler get real. It's a reality, it's part of the industry of bodywork Period! It has it's place. As does welding which if u read instead of open your fucking mouth all the time with incorrect info You might learn something.

Not everyone uses what you use or me or skib or whatever. If you don't like the way I'm doing it present your reasons with some facts and drop your attitude and I'll gladly listen with an open ear.

But as for this YOU CANT USE that shit my way is better blah blah blah...I truly wonder what the fuck kind of know it all asshole like yourself has for friends etc?! Who could listen to you all day im truly wondering...

Radio

And if this is too rough mods ban me or something because I hate this troll he's been here several times and he is not Chip Foose.

• Like 3

This isn't jrocks first attitude to me post. I have zero use for him. I can take instruction. And I take pieces of my trucks down to bare metal everyday! Keep in mind my friend owns sandblast shop and I love the way all my projects there have turned out.

The filler I have used on every vehicle except for the grey truck the first time is Evercoat rage Gold and costs 80$ a gallon. The bondo I did the first time on grey truck was not pro stuff and hence I LEARNED from it and redid the truck with the rage gold.

So Bondo is not what I use it goes on too thick sucks to sand and becomes a rock that is impossible to sand smooth. The rage is an amazing amazing product which I found out about by asking around and by from our local body shop supply store who only sells automotive sanding and painting products.

Not the shit other Guys have tried from Wal mart and I know why you love to hate. I tried that stuff too!

Radio

Okay jrock, gonna go ahead and ask you to leave. I hate your negative and asshole tone. Period. Please never comment on Get Garage again, what you say is absolute crap. all day im truly wondering...

Radio

And if this is too rough mods ban me or something because I hate this troll he's been here several times and he is not Chip Foose.

6iya.jpg

So I found out that 67 to 68 is when the 520 cab got bigger and the grille became one piece. So that means mine is a 67 for sure as I have the three piece grill. And the 66 which has the single headlight grille should fit then...as the truck cab is the same size...

Radio