Aussie 320 panel van?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. How rare are those? I don't ever remember seeing one, or discussion of one, on either forum. Where is the world would You ever locate that tailgate/liftgate? Are there more of these around? Any of You ever even seen one? I, personally, have not. Very interesting project.

I wanted to tell You guys that I am going to bid on this. I have a friend that is interested in the two day trip up and back to go get, if I am the successful bidder. Wish Me luck. Any of You that have any of the parts I might need to restore it, please let me know. Mark says that the taillights look very close to NLs. I also will need a grille and that rear tailgate. Any of You with an extra NL tailgate??I also would want to get 4 correct hubcaps. Mark has 2 but they need work. I would try to keep it as complete as a stock restoration so whatever imput You guys have, I would appreciate.

This vehicle is very much outside the realm of the 620s that I usually build, but I see the importance in saving it from either the crusher or just rusting away. I am very suprized that He relisted it and it didn't get hauled of to a wrecking yard. I may never even start it, but at least it will be saved and in a dry climate.

I will now NOT be bidding on this. It looks as though someone appreciates it. Maybe one day it will be at a show like JCCS totally restored. What a cool, rare and historic vehicle!!!