Anyone ever Randomly offer to buy your datsun from you?

Last year when my 610 SSS was living out the front of my house 2 ppl in 1 day knocked on the door and asked if i wanted to sell it, 1 of the ppl even had a car trailer ready to take it:lol:

After that i thought it was time for it to live behind the house:lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats exactly how i got the goon!

and at least 2 others!

talked to a guy fixing it for the (2nd)owner, sold him the correct part to repair it. gave him my number and told him to give it to the owner.

~1 year later the owner came in and sold it to me :D

ive lived in the new house for <2 mos. have had 2 notes and 3 people stop to ask about it.

guess i need to make room inside the garage :lol:

the sad part is they never have any cash :fu:

and we all drive a classic Datsun so I pretty sure we all have had our fair share of tire kickers :fu:

:P

Hey how much for that old datsun!!!!

10K shit head. WOW why so high? It's not for sale dumb ass. :fu:

if you have to ask you cant afford it! :fu:

i have these two not so hotties that drive a jeep that ask about once a week if it is for sale..the last time was a for sale offer with "favors" included

'favors' need to be provided first, to ensure their net worth in a trade :)

I get the same thing in my Hearse all the time too.

youre killing me :mellow:

I get lots of people trying to race me to. It annoys me.

yesterday, the idiot revving his engine at the stop light didnt see the cop at the corner ... didnt see me :fu: when he got pulled over. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was going to say that too. I've owned, I think 24 510's now over the years, (and I think 16 or so of them as daily drivers), and all but 1 I've bought by just going up to the house and knocking on the door. It helps to make the sale, if you show up in a killer looking dime and park it right by the one you want to buy, this way they at least know it's going to a good home. Then again, I only buy beaters and bring them back to life.

Several Times.

Pickup pulled up along side me. Guys says Nice Datsun, care to sell it?

Came out to my car one Saturday and a Note was on the Window. It said "I want to buy your car, my number is"

Of course, when they hear the price they run the other way.

ive had mine for a few years, only a few weeks of which it was out the front of the house (pretty much when i first got it)

i had a knock at the door from one chap offering to buy it within a week of getting it :/ another weird occurence too; whilst on the way home i pulled up in front of my house to see a two chaps on a road bike, the guy on the back was on the phone talking to someone and looking behind him at my 510 (a fair effort to turn around and look at things whilst on the back of a bike heh), he was pointing at it too. they roared off a few seconds after i arrived :( i pushed it into the garage a few mins later :D

a couple people ive spoken to about it have asked me what im selling it for too. annoying when i tell them its my new project