New from Central CA.

(805)10

Hey everybody,

I live on the Central Coast of California. Over the last year I have lurked and gathered so much info from this site I thought it was time to be sociable and post what I have going on. I was lucky to find an unmolested, running 4 door in my area. Not a lot of rust just your basic behind each tire on the fenders. The guy I got it from bought it as a first car for his daughter, she thought it was on the ugly side and didn

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice car man but... no wipers?

Hard to grasp for us NorthWetners!:lol: Fuckin Californians always rubbing it in!:fu: J.K. Love the car man. That engine bay is inspiring me:cool: May have to paint mine Black when I do my engine swap. Cant wait to see more pics of your progress. Fuckin Californians!

Thanks for all the welcome notes. The paint I used for the engine bay is duplicolor wheel paint (graphite). it took about 3.5 cans, plus 2 cans of primer, and 2 cans of clear for bay and under side of hood. really tough stuff easy to wipe clean and good with heat so far.