The waiting is the hardest part

I went out to Buckley today to look at Thomas' 510.We got it fired off and it runs great.I made a down payment and wont have the rest for a couple days but I cant stand not having it yet.This will be the longest couple days ever thinking about it.What a freakin awesome car.4 door,vinyl top,all trim and super straight.What more could I ask for?!

Maybe if I froze myself for a couple days and someone thawed me out.Hmmm.

The funny part is while leaving town we were talking about Icehouse's 510 when at the exact same second he drove past us in it.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to hear your picking up Toms old rid :) Its worth every penny, I wanted to buy it but my fleet is WAY to big already :D I'm excited to see your project build. I'm sure with all the spare time waiting you've got all kinds of ideas :D I do agree though... Dumped with nice rims! I like the vinyl to :) Your getting off easy to! My first dime had some worn out suspension. That car is tight! Even the doors.... All I have to say is :fu: haha I couldn't resist hehe