window shield

J.C_620

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In answer to your question, there is no difference between KC and standard cab for the windshield. There are cheap windshield gaskets on ebay all the time.

As far as what broke it, I probably cant give you any advice you havent heard but good luck.

is there a difference in the windshields from a 620 standard and king? i know the the rear window in a standard is a different than a king. mine got busted out:eek: but we will not go into how

debrascarnage.jpg:mad:

busted.jpg:mad:

this is what busted it..:mad::cursing:

debra.jpg

just dont forget to mention that i bought you a 1979 king cab620 in awesome condition and another 620 just for parts. i also brought you another windshield that i removed myself, and the urethane to seal it. quit trying to make me look like a bad guy!!! you know i cant do captain morgan!!!happy birthday, husband!!!

Edited by datsunstein'swife
forgot something

Before I say any thing drastic why did you do that to his truck ? If you had a good enough reason than disregard every thing past the period Well who is to say that you want snap and beat the shit out of the 620s that you bought him ? If you did that to my truck you would be sitting in jail and getting sued .

Seems like we're overlooking the possibility that it may have been unintentional.

Datsunstein, it's probably not good for the home relationship to air some kinds of dirty laundry. :D

there is always 2 sides to every story. bottom line we love each other. its not good airy out dirty laundry, i know and i didnt. i wouldnt. i love his truck almost as much as he does and i'd spend my last dime to fix it. i was trying to keep some shit from happening by taking his keys. i failed in more ways than one!!! needless to say that not only my actions, but also his has put us in a bad predicament now..... we're both unhappy.

Before I say any thing drastic why did you do that to his truck ? If you had a good enough reason than disregard every thing past the period Well who is to say that you want snap and beat the shit out of the 620s that you bought him ? If you did that to my truck you would be sitting in jail and getting sued .

honestly, i was trying to protect him. i just did it the wrong way. now we both suffer.

there is always 2 sides to every story. bottom line we love each other. its not good airy out dirty laundry, i know and i didnt. i wouldnt. i love his truck almost as much as he does and i'd spend my last dime to fix it. i was trying to keep some shit from happening by taking his keys. i failed in more ways than one!!! needless to say that not only my actions, but also his has put us in a bad predicament now..... we're both unhappy.

lmao you dont need keys to start a Datsun

lmao you dont need keys to start a Datsun

yeah. i found that out too. but he had 2 spare ignitions and started the damn thing up again... lol! honestly, its driving me crazy trying to replace it, as it should. i know. there is more to this than just a busted windshield. i was trying to keep him outta trouble, but i made it worse on both of us. hind sight is 20/20.:(

she knowes that ya dont need keys to start a Datsun now:lol:i gave her one set when she cracked:) it then i used the spare set untill she kicked and clawed and busted a hole so she could reach in and grab those so i simply used a small piece of wire and started it:D till i got up the road a piece then i grabbed one of my extra switches from under the seat:lol:

she knowes that ya dont need keys to start a Datsun now:lol:i gave her one set when she cracked:) it then i used the spare set untill she kicked and clawed and busted a hole so she could reach in and grab those so i simply used a small piece of wire and started it:D till i got up the road a piece then i grabbed one of my extra switches from under the seat:lol:

:Dsince i bought you one, i found a 240 today you can buy me for christmas:D

were at? what color? how much? condition? but ya gotta wait till i gets the volkswagen put back together just waiting on the timming belt tensioner:mad: i thought we were gunna buy that pinto and fix it up with a 302 shoehorned into it with a 5 speed:cool:

Well if I ever ask for help on Ratsun please do not bust my windshield . I do not look at that as help , I call that a set back :fu:

you gotta deal. dont worry. i know thats a set back. if you hear about one, please let me know. he's wanting to junk stein but i dont want him too. the windshield i got out busted too when he was trying to put it in. he's got the 79 kingcab, but honestly i love this one more. i didnt realize how hard it would be to find another til i started looking for one.