xmods/ micro rc?

anyone else have the i just got my skyline out of storage i would have to say it has the most mods it has the stage 2 motor all wheel drive upgradebody kit under glow steering and suspention with different rate springs and the tire upgrades

1025091704.jpg

i have a firebird a camero the skyline an rsx a cobra mustang and a hummer

Edited by bonvo
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Me and Pumpkn210 used to mess around with those way back when. Turning radius sucks ass until you solder the resistors on the orange and brown wires of the steering servo. Then you can do doughnuts around a soccer ball :D. Lithium ion cordless phone battery is another good upgrade. Makes those little bastards haul ass, especially running around without the shell attached. :lol: I wouldnt mind getting another one to mess around with, they were alot of fun.

I got a 510 body sitting on my x mod :). Still finishing the conversion that i started on it when i was 17 lol. I just found it in a bunch of boxes so i think im going to finish it :) be cool to have a lil x mod 510 runnin around.

sweet im not alone lol i was really into them for a while and my grandparents thought they were cool xmas and birthday presents hence why i have so many i know alot or people argue that its not real rc and its not i have my tmaxx for that but for the fun of the rc hobby at 1/5 the price you cant really go wrong and there fun to buzz around shop floors after hours :D