craigslist psyco's.

Well, I'm sorry you had to go through that, I bet you're right about the punk kid, prob in high school still. And thanks for getting back to me, I emailed you hoping to look at it, and you responded promptly. I've sent one guy a couple emails and heard nothing. I guess it's great that you didn't have to sell. 4dr or not it's still sweet.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I try to respond fast usually. Yeah i had one guy look at it, it something just didnt set right with me on him at all, he was driving a 93 hardbody, seemed nice but i just got a weirdish feeling from him on the car :-/. All she really needs is the paint stripped, repainted, one ding fixed on the drivers fender and a new headliner :-/ thats really all she needs. Hell about 7 years ago she won best interior at shasta but since then ive ripped the shit out of the headliner with my head since i sit to high in her :-D. Im just glad i get to keep her...well as long as this job hires me like their supposed to. Ive been told him hired as long as my background check is clean, which i know it is so i better have the job :D

dude coupe > 4dr > 2dr. 4dr's are the shit. I love mine so much. and yes with that bra on yours is only worth 100.

Yea. I'll double your money and give ya $200. :lol: J/K

WOW!!!! sorry to hear that...just to let you know that car is what made me want a 510 when i was younger....i had this tricked out 720 and you dad would get beside me heading out st. johns rd. and just smoke me, hed even slo down and let me get a run then just hammer it..lol anyway what has happend to you with this has pissed me off also , your dad and your family has been a very positive members of datsuns and 510s.....anyway be carefull you just dont know these days id treat it like an attack....hopefully someone will shove a 100.00 bill up his ass when hes in jail.................glad to here you get to keep her:)

^lol yours made me laugh so hard. Its funny when i run into people that remember this car. She is still pretty peppy after all these years, but i bet your 720 would smoker her ass now, the motor needs a rebuild very baddly, she doesnt leak anythin though, or smoke. But i can feel her power slowly slipping away, and she is gaining more hesitation. I really don want to ever get rid of her, but the sad thing is i know she would sell the fastest out of all my cars but not for now :).

And sad thing is my dad doesnt drive like that anymore :( ever since he got married he has slowed down and i get the dirty talks for flyin around. I remember constantly getting in trouble because people knew the car, would call my dad and say they saw me speeding around so and so area..bastards lol.