craigslist psyco's.

Oh my freaking god, i hate some cl people, and this one i plan on filing harassment charges on, already contacted the police, and it would be great if he was a member on here.

So i had to post my 510 online for sale due to the wife forcing me since ive been unemployed. I put it up for 5k, hoping to get offers from REAL people intersted, i dont really plan on getting more than 4 for her. I had a few things i was taking off of her that i planned to put onto a different 510 in the future. But for my 510 with those things taken off shes more than worth it, no dents, no rust except some surface rust from rock hits on the hood and valance, and one rust bubble on the right fender. Nothing anywhere else. And her paint is peeling. All she needs is a good sanding, nice paint job, new headliner and thats it, she would look stunning. So this is when the psycho emails start, im just going to post them up.

WOW, WHAT A DEAL..IS SHE A 4DR. OR WHAT?. I ALSO HAVE BEEN AROUND 510'S FOR MANY YR'S..I HAVE 3 OF THEM LEFT..ALL 2DR'S..LOOKS TO ME LIKE YOU SHOULD BE PUTTING IN MORE PARTS ON THIS SHIT DEAL..YOU WANT TO TAKE ALL THIS STUFF OFF AND TRY AND SELL THIS SHIT BOX..GOOD LUCK ASSHOLE..YOUR AD REALLY REFLECTS YOUR PERSONALITY..STUPID..WHY DON'T YOU GROW UP AND PLACE A DECENT AD. AND BY THE WAY AGAIN FUCK YOU..YOU STUPID 2YR. OLD..YOU MAKE ME WANT TO THROGH UP..IN YOUR FACE..

NO I CAN'T SAY YOU ARE A 2YEAR OLD.FOR.EVEN THAY SOUND SMARTER THAN YOU..FUCK FACE..BASTARD..

OH, BY THE WAY GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SALE...........HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

email 2

SOUNDS LIKE YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING YOUR SELF ... DADDY DID THIS DADDY DID THAT.WHAT A PUSSY..WELDING UP THE BACK DOORS TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A 2DR. WHAT A ASSHOLE YOU AND YOUR DADDY ARE..BY THE WAY ... NO RUST ON MINE JERK FACE..

YOU COULD NOT SELL THAT JUNKER FOR A $100.00 BUCKS.

AFTER YOU JERKS RUINED IT.OH WELL IT WAS WORTHLESS TO START WITH, BEING A 4DR JUNKER..4 DR'S SUCK , JUST LIKE YOU..

and this is the 3rd email, after i told him to stop contacting me or that i would turn him in.

YA, I BET YOU DID'NT SLEEP MUCH LAST NIGHT FROM THE SOUND OF YOU TODAY...

GO SLEEP IN YOUR JUNKER JERK..WHAT IS YOUR NEW JOB?. KISSING ASS AT THE TOWN SQUARE.TALK ABOUT RAGE, I BET YOU ARE FEELING LIKE ST.HELENS IN 1980 ABOUT NOW..WHEN I LOOK NORTH I KEEP LOOKING FOR THAT ASH CLOUD,AFTER YOU BLOWING YOUR TOP...ONE DAY WE WILL MEET, I WILL BE LOOKING FOR THAT JUNKER..

Now this part abouve, the one day we will meet, ill be looking for that junker is what really set me off. Now my personal safety, and my cars safety is at stake? Ive called the police and made a report on this guy ill keep you guys informed on this.

But honestly what is it with some people? i just dont get it. If your not intersted why email, why go off on a rant that im a piece of shit for tryin to sell my car? My posting i made was to keep idiot kids away, tire kickers, and people who dont know shit about the cars because i wanted it to go to someone that would restore her, not drift her into a pole. Im just curious what you guys think of this, and it would be just great if he could chime in on here if hes apart of this forum.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I'll bet it's someone you know, just messing with you. That doesn't sound like something some totally random stranger would post. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a friend or something... just a thought. Don't take it personally, if it is someone that you don't know, they're no harm to you. Just some douche. Don't sweat it.

I know right. Normally i don respond to this crap, but for some reason he really pissed me off. I know my 510 is not the nicest, but its better the way she sits than alot of the ones ive seen, but to threaten my safety now thats taking it to far.

^ friends...i dont have any friends :). And the ones i do have are way to smart to pull this junk. Probally some looser who was pissed because hes a punk kid, and as my ad stated i wouldnt sell my car to some punk kid :) lol

i wanted it to go to someone that would restore her, not drift her into a pole.

I drift my 510! I also did a lot of restoring! In my opinion I think cars are meant to be driven. [but I also at least good enough to not hit a pole] haha

I know what you mean though, I wouldn't sell m car to the neighbor kid who thinks its a toyota.

Some guys are just really not intelligent and with the whole, typing from the other end of the internets, they just have bigs heads and little penis'. Probably wouldn't say a thing to you in real life.

I dont mind selling it to a drifter, but someone who knows what there doing. Wouldnt sell it to a kid that just got into 240's ;) lol. Oh well, thank god i dont have to sell her anymore, i sold some other things, and most likley have a job ill be starting monday, as long as my background check goes through ok..which i know it will :). so my beloved gets to stay with me :)

At least i know if my 510 ever gets keyed at a show i know who it most likley was :-/ . Oh well if it gets keyed with its current paint i dont care..but when it gets painted then ill be looking for someone :-D Ive always had the mind set, screwing with a person is somewhat acceptable..but when you threaten their cars, thats when you need to kick some ass.

Edited by datzenmike

Honestly does this look like its only worth a hundred bucks lol.

510-1.jpg

5102.jpg

Im so happy i dont have to sell her...well at least for now thats the hope. Im supposed to have a job as long as i pass the background check which i have no fear of...squeaky clean record. I love this car, was my dads, then was my first car. I love her more than anything...well not my wife. I dont want my ass kicked :). But i had alot of firsts with her, i was even tearing up when i posted her on cl.

cuz its rare...and it hides all the rock chips on the hood lol. I got 2 bras, one with lots of use, other new in the box. I know it doesnt look that good on the car, but i just like it because u dont see many of them anymore so its something different. Once i paint the car though i dont plan on using it, dont want it wearing down the new paint job. But with how money is looking right now with no job thats goin to have to wait. I had to sell my ka i had for her even. Think im just going to try and get the lz 2.2 rebuilt and keep her old school, every time i get a ka something bad happens.

Glad you don't have to sell it..

On topic, I've dealt with CL BS like that as well, usually just stupid kids with nothing better to do. What I learned is that things that attract niche consumers also draw a-holes that have no clue what they are looking at. Most often I leave the email out of the ad, and only include a phone number. This weeds out many of the BS emails, tire kickers, etc. Usually people who are at least serious actually call. Punk woulda' never said that to you on the phone. :sneaky:

I had a mint condition 1971 Brunswick tournament pool table that I posted on craigslist and some idiot sent me an email offering me a frozen turkey for it . I emailed them back and said yeah I will take it this dang pool table is taking up to much room :lol:

I had a mint condition 1971 Brunswick tournament pool table that I posted on craigslist and some idiot sent me an email offering me a frozen turkey for it . I emailed them back and said yeah I will take it this dang pool table is taking up to much room :lol:

That's good! I listed a vehicle for a friend of mine one time, had all the details, history, specs, etc., (and had done most of the work on it myself), and the guy emailed me back and said I had no clue what I was talking about, the thing was not what I said it was, and used some pretty heavy and frequent f-bombs. In my reply I suggested he should go cruise the men4men section and go suck something or other:rolleyes:, you know, maybe he likes lolly-pops, and included my phone number in case he wanted to discuss it further so I could answer any questions he may have. Funny, he didn't call me.:blink:

I prefer when they're bra-less............ ,, ,,,.//////:D

It is easy to act like an internet "tough guy".... or an annoying dumbass

It is difficult to maintain the same attitude when you are in the REAL world

I hope no one hates me,,, or my car,,, because I am a idiot sometimes, but now that my 510 is drivable I would like to go to some local events,,, and not get totally flamed for everything I've done to my car.....

If anyone hates me: send me a PM

^

yea but apparently 4 doors arnt worth a hundred bucks. Personally i prefer the 4 doors, i grew up around 2 doors, plus its something different. When i show up to a show, i usually see 1 4 door for every 20 2 doors lol. I just like being different from the norm i guess. I do want a 2 door though as well.