620 k/c bubble side windows

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoken like a true Datsun owner... ;)

620 k/c bubble side windows, these are the side back quarter windows and gaskets only. will have pictures later. $200 for the pair. these are hard to find these days.

Spoken like a true capitalist entrepreneur Ted.:D

Are they glass?

yes, it is still on my list of things to make...

custom back window for the 521 would be the first though after I build the oven...

got to clear space(get cars up and running) so I can build an oven large enough to powder coat large parts when I do get busy on this...

that and to bake on paint jobs..

going to be awhile though before I get to this project though...

just figured it would be easier to get a tracing off a set to stash away until I do get to that one...

they're actually dot approved plexiglass or lexan - i'm not sure which

i suppose i can trace them (after i have a confirmed sale ;) )- and they are mirror images

i'm not up for any trades right now- we're trying to get rid of stuff and all projects are on hold. if i can't sell them here they'll eventually go on ebay

i really do want them, i sent tdaaj a personal message, maybe we can work something out, mark u know how long i been searchin, also steroid knows, he's been looking 4 me also:cool:

u know i'm down for helpin out, little secret , they are the same size as the king kab glass qtr windows, they fit the stock rubbers:cool:if u know someone who can make a mold we can do that also!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.