hunting season

groatd

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well hunting season is here and i wanna see what all of you are hunting with and later in the season i wanna see what ya got?

heres my baby

Photo1058.jpg

Man, that looks like a hillbilly emo myspace picture. :lol:

Don't have any rifles, don't go hunting right now either cuz of it. Heres what i do have tho,

P95.jpg

lol emo hillbilly hu, never herd that one before,

but thats a realy nice gun, i have wanted one for a long time. i think im buying a 10 mil next week but we will see how that goes

what size is it?

my uncle has a 10mil, shot it when i was younger. It was fun!

This one is a 9mm

And, i said that about your pic because of the pose. You have the camera at arm length, no smile, looking at the cam = myspace. Background, looks like you live in a mobile home because of the paneling on the wall (nothing wrong with that, ive lived in a few) = hillbilly. And the emo i just thru in there cuz your hair is super black in that pic :lol:

Edited by h2theizzo

ya i love them, but i just found out the guy i was going to buy that pistal from went to prison for atmp murder.......with the same gun i was going to buy lol so that just flew out the window

but ur right i do live in a trailer and it does look pretty emo hillbilly lol :lol:

looks like a SkS but what happen to front site and bayonet lug

Front sight - who needs one when you have a scope sight.

Bayonet lug - pussy laws say "Oh, it has a bayonet, it must be an assault rifle, let's ban it!" Anyway, that's what hunting knifes are for. Hard to field dress a deer at the point of a bayonet. Now a burglar ......

ya its a sks, but it didnt have the front site when i baught it and the stock was all beat up and thats why i baught the new stck, lol i have the bayonet for it too

thats a nice looking 300. i like how u painted over the scope and every thing lol

Not tell thanksgiving here for rifle, I'd use a bow but I can't pull one back with my shoulders. Though I should see about getting a letter to hunt with a crossbow... Now when that time rolls around I'll be using my good old Springfield Arms 1903.

I'm mostly using hunting season though as a lame excuse to get to drive around in the parks with my Baja bugs. Plus I can't argue with the deliciousness of food I get to make throughout the year.

Just remember, the most dangerous thing about hunting is the drunk dipshit next to you.

I generally dislike people, especially people with guns, which is why when I hunt I go far the f*ck away from anyone else. My little white ass isn't going to get mistaken for a deer!

Just remember, the most dangerous thing about hunting is the drunk dipshit next to you.

I generally dislike people, especially people with guns, which is why when I hunt I go far the f*ck away from anyone else. My little white ass isn't going to get mistaken for a deer!

ya no shit man. im wearing all blaze orange and doing everthing i can so i dont get shot, i to share ur hate for stupid people

im very safe when it comes to hunting

i hear that works realy well lol

well i went out again with some of my friends and jumped a lot of does out all day but only opne spike so no luck yet, but i feel pretty good about it cuz latter in the season when they go into rut i will be golden :). all those bucks will be right wirh all of these does im jumping

Guest DatsuNoob

We were headed to Walmart the other day, when an undecisive squirrel couldnt make up his mind whether or not to cross the road. He zigged halfway out into the street, went back and forth a couple times then ran out into my lane. I was joking with the gf about hitting the little bastard and gave the wheel a swerve. didnt expect to get it, but I did. Looked in the rear view and saw a twitching tail in the gutter. She looked like she was gonna cry, and so I felt kinda bad. But now I laugh about it. :lol: I'm a dick, huh?:lol: