72 wagon for sale

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortnately, it has a salvage title. Next..

For what it's worth, any car you buy from a auto dismantler will come with a salvage title, doesn't mean the car was necessarily in a wreck.

Just because they have a totaled title does not mean that they were wrecked. It could also have been a theft recovery(stripped), or vandalism. Generally indicates that an insurance company did not find it cost effective to repair the vehicle.

I am looking at a Jeep Wrangler right now that doesn't have a dent on it, but a totaled title due to vandalism.

yes thats the wagon and doesn't look to have been on any kind of acciedent the previous ownwer tried to put some red prime on back quater panel and roof i got matching paint for it and I was to paint it but now I putting my 4 door together got the k and paint needs interior and rubber's need some $$$$

okay here i am this is my third 510 and really this has been the best one the previous wagon that i had needed alot of work my 68 i havent put alot of money to it and its still not drivable i got this wagon from the junkyard i put the radiator and carburator registration front windshield with rubber it has a blue cloth interior it drives fine brakes are good trany and motor are alrite no oil leaks no over heating it has a couple of dents on each fender and a little bit of rust on the fenders interior is about 80% okay...it could use a paint job the sad thing about it is it has 4 speed only and only goes 65 mph I have my old engine from my 68 with 5 speed trany i was thinking to install the 5 speed on it but i need get my 4 door running dont want to spend any more money on the wagon its all stock i just lowered it cut front coils and lowered it 2 in. on the rear the panasport wheels belong to my 68

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.