Beaverton Ratsun Meets

Skib

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything going on tonite? Any west portlanders need help wrenching? Looking for something to do other then watch tv at home.

we had an on the spot Ava's meet yesterday :P

Z_Rac3r and I where already hangin out there and just started givin people calls lol

I am thinking about showing up at one of these, but my 521 is still an unregistered project, and I would have to show up in a non-Datsun vehicle.

I know many of you drive a ways to these, but for me, Forest Grove is halfway to the beach.

pssshhh I come from farther south than WL :P and am usually there most weeks

most of the time the dattos are out numbered :rofl: we even forgive CityHunter for showing up in a honDUH :lol:

That's right today is still Friday. Damn golf mid-week really screws up my schedule.

Disc Golf? I know there is a nine-holer in NB. I used to go to the badass one at McGyver state park. There is even one near my house at West Hills CC.

Are we meeting tonight at RR?

Mikey's going to have to drive his Starion since his dime got smashed. Shaun got a new Mitsu van, I hope he brings...

C'mon Guys, we cannot let the Mitsu's outnumber the Dattos like last week! Week before it was 100% Dattos for the first time, lol :P

Disc Golf? I know there is a nine-holer in NB.

:rofl: we went and terrorized the driving range at this fancy ass golf course :P

IMG_0184-1.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

they got mad at us for not having collared shirts and gave me the most hilarious look when we walked into their pro shop

Hahahaha! The club makes your hawk look bigger, lol.

WTF, collared shirts. They broke with tradition a long time ago...

GOLF = Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden :huh:

:rofl: ya this was one of thos places that where deff still just for rich, old, white, men.

so we of course made all sorts of terrible jokes about why nothings colored there, lots of ball and shaft jokes and just over all offensive things :rofl:

we also had gin and tonic, henikin, and smokes to make our outing more enjoyable.