Beaverton Ratsun Meets

Skib

Nice weather we're having isn't it?

Anyone interested in a Drive-In theater meet this summer? $8 per person or $12 for one person and a car, gets you two movies. They'll put ratsun up on the reader board. A couple hours of chilling before the flicks, then two movies back to back with vintage prevues between. I know the owner I'll set it up if we have a bunch of people. Might start a new thread if it looks like it'll happen.

http://www.99w.com/

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone interested in a Drive-In theater meet this summer? $8 per person or $12 for one person and a car, gets you two movies. They'll put ratsun up on the reader board. A couple hours of chilling before the flicks, then two movies back to back with vintage prevues between. I know the owner I'll set it up if we have a bunch of people. Might start a new thread if it looks like it'll happen.

Sweet. Let's do it!

Seriously though, what's Ground Gontrol and are you getting my texts?

my phones been out since like the 15th dude :huh: should have a replacement activated today or tomorrow tho.

"gotta" play video games and drink cheap beer, yeah right.

ya, old friends Bday. Shed prob kick me in the sack while I slept if I had missed it.

win.

have a whole big row of dattos :D

I think Megan wants to meet at PIR, same with me.

It's only 10% chance of rain tonight, so I don't think it will be rained out :)

I'm going to try to straighten out my place so we can go sailing with Admiral Nelson's afterwards :lol: Please no pukers, power brake burnouts, 2am Roman candle wars, or electric bike crashing, etc. this time Guys... :huh:

Are we meeting at pir or red robin