• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he says you jinx'd us :sneaky:

:lol:

Halloween2013_zps45f7c931.jpg

Just like the poison apple.......didn't realize it till you ate it :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

:rofl: ....that was actually payed for while you were winning.....it was supposed to be delivered BEFORE the game....

...............but you live out in the cuts where nobody wants to go :lol: ........

I tried to do it last time we played but I couldn't get your info in time......

Anyways.......you know you liked it!!

• Like 1

Just like the poison apple.......didn't realize it till you ate it :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

:rofl: ....that was actually payed for while you were winning.....it was supposed to be delivered BEFORE the game....

...............but you live out in the cuts where nobody wants to go :lol: ........

I tried to do it last time we played but I couldn't get your info in time......

Anyways.......you know you liked it!!

Yes we enjoyed the shit outta it . We don't live in the middle of nowhere but we can see it from here.

Donovan got home with it in right before the game took a turn for the worse.. :sneaky:

Also you sent it from Tumwater pizza.  The same Tumwater that lost the state 2A championship football game Saturday. :crying:

Question:  how in the hell could a guy that runs like a 75 year old man break free for a 51 yard gain other than a voodoo curse of some kind... Answer he couldn't

• Like 1

Yes we enjoyed the shit outta it . We don't live in the middle of nowhere but we can see it from here.

Donovan got home with it in right before the game took a turn for the worse.. :sneaky:

Also you sent it from Tumwater pizza.  The same Tumwater that lost the state 2A championship football game Saturday. :crying:

Question:  how in the hell could a guy that runs like a 75 year old man break free for a 51 yard gain other than a voodoo curse of some kind... Answer he couldn't

:rofl: 

I would talk to your 2nd ranked defense about that..... :D

• Like 1

Well......I guess it's over for me......that was just pathetic....

D. Thomas, K. Moreno & Denver D= 12 pts.  I got it worse on my other league.

.....Projected to be 75pts) :poop:  :poop:  :poop:.

I benched Keenan Allan in favor or Decker.  D chargers' D killed my fantasy hope this year.

11387204054_f5971a7752_c.jpg

who cares? PLAYOFFS BABY! haha for my top 2 favorite teams! Colts clinched last weekend, Cheifs clinched today...now if the niners would step up I'll be rooting for 3 teams in the playoffs, and I like those odds!

PS Got Dat Luck got dat first round playoff win! championship game here we come!

I'm satisfied.....from last to 3rd B)

i thought we mentioned d champ should have a title under their user name. I didnt know the 3rd place gets to rename themselves. LOL

Anyhow, it was a great FF year. i hope we get more than 6 & more than that really plays next season. Go 9ers!!

i thought we mentioned d champ should have a title under their user name. I didnt know the 3rd place gets to rename themselves. LOL

Anyhow, it was a great FF year. i hope we get more than 6 & more than that really plays next season. Go 9ers!!

Just FYI....it was changed before I beat you......

GO NINERS!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...