Football Season

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Bustanutter,,,,,,,,, be thankful,,  at least we won't have to get Kansas city Chiefs updates till they play a team with a winning record again this year..

:hyper:

:devil:

:lol:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

,, getting rid of Harbaugh because the players are stinking up the joint,, would be the stupidest thing that team every did.

What? football, baseball, hockey and basketball all do this. Your team sucks it is the coaches fault in which I totally do not agree with I mean the coach isn't playing the game and didn't have a say so in player selection or didn't get that high priced player because the owner said no way, come on!!! I'm a Patriots fan and I'm from Whittier, Ca but LA doesn't have a team so.

I'm definetly not a "9ers" :sick: ,,,,,,,,,,,, "fan"  so to speak.   I don't think "9er fans" :sick:  should even be treated like humans actually as they are obviously dillusional and somewhat obnoxious most of the time. But you can't really argue about the coaches record as there is quite a few teams that only win 3-4 games all year. and he averages that in loses for the year. ,,,,,, well,,,,,,,,,, till now.

:lol:

Couldn't get the 18-1 enjoy choke pic to load,, so imma going with this one

405438_10150566665508463_100703033462_91

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

What? football, baseball, hockey and basketball all do this. Your team sucks it is the coaches fault in which I totally do not agree with I mean the coach isn't playing the game and didn't have a say so in player selection or didn't get that high priced player because the owner said no way, come on!!! I'm a Patriots fan and I'm from Whittier, Ca but LA doesn't have a team so.

and here i was thinking I was probably the only pats fan on ratsun :P

there;s few of us i forgot there were actually people on here in new england.

pretty surprised they beat up the broncos that bad last night. I like watching manning lose almost as much as i like seeing the pats win

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Get guinnes, a Patriots fan is trolling...oh, wait, it happens every day. I love how y'all act like the Pats are invincible when it took miracle interceptions TWICE when they were definitely in serious trouble, to get to and then win. Not a Hawks fan but they lost, the Pats didn't win.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...