Football Season

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got Dat Luck,

I had to vote against the Gore/Richardson trade bec the trade goes into effect tomorrow.  As you have already used Gore, it will remove the points when the trade takes place. In addition, I dont have a reliable back to use in place of him once the trade takes place. I will submit an offer Monday or Tuesday night of the same player unless Richardson gets hurt Sunday....w/c would not be fair.

hell yeah they are! I'm stoked on that one...oh and did anyone catch the seacocks game? I missed it..

Hey i told you earlier... Like the Mariners , the Seaturkeys motto has always been . " there's always next year"

:rofl:

• Like 1

Hey i told you earlier... Like the Mariners , the Seaturkeys motto has always been . " there's always next year"

:rofl:

haha I was just way too stoked on my colts winning that game. especially since I'm in seaturkey territory these days. everyones pissed, I'm walkin around grinnin like an idiot

......and I thought my score last week was bad....

..........no love for Triple this year...... :no:

yeah, the projections had you beating me...the cowboys and broncos had other ideas though :P

5-0 baby!

^ & the last undefeated team. 1 more & we (9ers) get a 2nd round pick frm u guys. Thanks.

On another story, SlowNLow's 5wk streak came to an end today. I owe u one u from week 2's match up :)

EDIT: i spoke too soon. Manning driving a comeback.

• Like 1

my team is underperforming bad this week but at least you (redngold) beat slownlow....I need distance! haha

and go COLTS! we beat the niners, seahawks and the broncos...savage (dont worry about the raiders, chargers or dolphins games lol)

and whats goin on in kansas city!?!? this is my favorite year of NFL to date...