Project "Against the grain" turbo720 build

nis720

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any updates?

Yeah... I got parts just need to get them on.... many updates coming soon. New custom turbo header being the highlight. Trans will be going on soon and finally getting tuned.

He drove it this pass weekend,he's got so many excuses why this truck is neglected it's not funny.

Look who's talking... your green truck is all I have to say.

Wait, Time OUT! That jeep has slicks at all 4 corners. Axles? Power Plant? Trans?

Procharged LS motor with 4L80E but I'm not sure on the axles (not stock) and a shot of Nitrous

THIS! What's going on in that jeep?? 

Jeep is still waiting on a few parts. I'll post pictures in a bit of where it sits.

• Like 1

you should sell this piece of shit and get a mans truck, like a Datsun 521 then you would be cool like me.lol  :rofl:

We already have a 521.... makes more power and runs better than a green one that's around.

IMG_99131_zpsd0989788.jpg

• Like 2

We already have a 521.... makes more power and runs better than a green one that's around.

IMG_99131_zpsd0989788.jpg

Damn, I felt the sting from here.... :rofl:

very good my man.

Thanks

I know that's a 5 speed, was there a production 6 speed for the Vg?

Are you still using the KA starter?

The 6 speed came in the later 350Z with VQ motor, different bellhousing pattern. VG 5 speed should be plenty strong.

It's actually the starter off my NAP-Z motor. The plate has threads so it bolts up like normal.

DId you get the other 2 ports done yet? And will that tranny fit behind a LS2? hint hint

Yeah

IMG_91261_zps83adbaf6.jpg

IMG_28861_zps9ef375c3.jpg

I think they make an adapter to fit this transmission into a couple of different motors. It's a pretty stout trans.

• Like 1