Project "Against the grain" turbo720 build

nis720

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your f'n Crazy Moises!! Looks like you have it handled! 

Nice pedals too.  I have the same ones in my Acura. Sparco Grip right?

I hope I have it handled by Saturday (so I can make it to the MoVal meet). Yes those are Sparco Grip pedals, I picked em up for cheap.

Spoke to the engine builder yesterday and he's going to get started on the head. Porting and new valve springs for the mechanical lifter setup.

• Like 1

Dropped in the injectors and spent most of the weekend trying to get the ID1000's tuned. Big learning curve for me and a lot of time spent learning.

IMG_6732a_zpse6a95ecc.jpg

Last night I got the ID1000's dialed in and had my friend fine tune Nistune and got it running pretty good now.

IMAG1893_zpse80d0aa2.jpg

• Like 1

nice! whens the dyno tune?

I've wanted to hold off till I at least get the Z32 transmission in and the head done. But I think my friend will be getting his car tuned in 2 weeks, so if I can make it to that it's getting on the rollers for sure.

what part of Compton are you in??? I'm from Compton aswell, would be nice to meet up with a fellow Ratsun member near me once i get my 510 running(hopefully really soon)... 

-Rob

I stay by the Compton airport. I've seen a 510 at the Autozone on Compton Blvd and Wilmington, was that you?

I stay by the Compton airport. I've seen a 510 at the Autozone on Compton Blvd and Wilmington, was that you?

right on, naw that wasn't me... what color was it tho, there's another hispanic dude that lives not far from here in a black four door, it's on black rims with tinted windows...

I'm currently still putting mine back together, gonna try and get the engine an tranny hooked back up today and maybe throw them into the engine bay so i can wire it all up this weekend and fire... I stay off of Alondra passing LBC blvd... 

-Rob

right on, naw that wasn't me... what color was it tho, there's another hispanic dude that lives not far from here in a black four door, it's on black rims with tinted windows...

I'm currently still putting mine back together, gonna try and get the engine an tranny hooked back up today and maybe throw them into the engine bay so i can wire it all up this weekend and fire... I stay off of Alondra passing LBC blvd... 

-Rob

Right on... you plan in going to any meets? Mo-val?

nice job I love the hre wheels and the 5-lug conversion how much horsepower are you making???

Not sure since I've never tuned the motor.. just have it tuned to where it's safe to drive.

• Like 1

Right on... you plan in going to any meets? Mo-val?.

Yea, as soon as I get it running, registered and watnot... I plan on daily-ing it so I need it to be reliable...

I thought about going to one of those giant truck meets sometime last year when I still had my SS :-( but it's only a bunch dude on big wheels doing donuts only a few performance trucks there...

-Rob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...