Rich Guy Sells Everything!

Guest kamakazi620

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i find it hilarious that a japanese car site or forum (datsun/ nissan) talks ish about another japanese car (hondas).... im mean fried rice tastes different than plain white rice but.....rice is rice am i right????:confused:

Its kinda like the "pot calling the kettle black"

It wasnt that he had a honda, he was selling a nice bike and another car too...

it was because he was a massive douche bagwith an over inflated head.

See most Z drivers from what I have heard behave this way also. THE ELITE! They think they are. THE BEST! is their car on the street and track.

cmon now :fu: all the Zers here are plenty chill, as are alot of my Z friends.

Most of them love all dattos and have plenty of non Z and non datsun projects.

Edited by Skib

See most Z drivers from what I have heard behave this way also. THE ELITE! They think they are. THE BEST! is their car on the street and track.

It's not good to mas judge any group like that. You know how many z owners there are? I doubt anyone is in the position to have met or known enough of them to say something like that and have it mean more then fuck all.

There is a stuck up/asshole etc section to EVERY car following. That includes every make of datsun honda toyota blah blah blah.

It's not good to mas judge any group like that. You know how many z owners there are? I doubt anyone is in the position to have met or known enough of them to say something like that and have it mean more then fuck all.

There is a stuck up/asshole etc section to EVERY car following. That includes every make of datsun honda toyota blah blah blah.

I said from what I heard. Jeez! Sorry man... Arn't you a Z driver? :lol:

When I said "the elite and the best" part was for anyone on any car. I should of separated them to reduce confusion.

SOrry...

Edited by Motavated

We are all slightly chauvinist when it comes to our rides and that's fine. If there was a 620 pride parade I'd go. :D Hell I'd even wear a speedo.

090422_speedo1.jpg

I simply prefer a Datsun over any Honda. A preference by definition can't be wrong or necessarily logical.

We are all slightly chauvinist when it comes to our rides and that's fine. If there was a 620 pride parade I'd go. :D Hell I'd even wear a speedo.

090422_speedo1.jpg

I simply prefer a Datsun over any Honda. A preference by definition can't be wrong or necessarily logical.

canadians:rolleyes:

Guest DatsuNoob
i find it hilarious that a japanese car site or forum (datsun/ nissan) talks ish about another japanese car (hondas).... im mean fried rice tastes different than plain white rice but.....rice is rice am i right????:confused:

Its kinda like the "pot calling the kettle black"

My motor was made in Mexico, so technically, I'm a beans and rice kinda guy. I used to drive a Honda and hated every second of it, because I was pigeon holed as a Honda guy. People would cut me off on the freeway all the time and try to race me on my way to the grocery store. High school kids and other stupid people of the same mentality have ruined Honda's image past the point of return because most of them do a big dumb wing and an intake bought from the local Walmart, and slap them on Mom's hand-me-down honda, and think they have a race car. Mine was just your run of the mill 91 hatch, primer grey. I bought it because the auction price was right, I was poor, and could afford to put gas in it.

Edited by DatsuNoob

Hey Bleach...I had the exact same car! What a piece! :blink:

Not really...it was super good on gas and drove great. :lol:

Plus it was so flippin cheap! They look way better dropped though...mine was all tall and had little doughnuts for tires.:rolleyes:

I can honestly respect anyone that puts a bit of thought and effort into their ride. Way more than the fact that it was a Honda, I was stoked that it was pretty well built...not a big az wing and lame az chrome batman wing rims.

Datsunmove1.jpg

Here is my Honda...one of them...in the back of my 521... I am gonna get a huge wing and bolt it on the back.:lol:

Ya I'm a z owner but I'm a ratsuner so, balances out lol.

just barely... :fu:

:lol:

ive met a lot of Z owners, and id have to say that more than 50% meet the asshat criteria :(

the rest are like skib :blink:

Yeah,my honda was nice till a lady T boned me on a motorcycle

probably a honda too

The guy was a tard... all he had to do was be honest. Attempting to argue that a suspension that was designed for DRAG racing, works well on a AUTOx car is just silly. Thats not even the only thing, I just wanted the guy to know (honda or datsun), his BS wasn't gonna fly... instead of admitting the obvious mistake, he argued it, and THEN tries to justify why 'his shit don't stink'.

He'd probably just ruin a 510 anyway, so I hope now he never buys one.

edit: I'm no god of all things automotive, and even I make mistakes (see admitting mistakes isn't that hard), what seperates the men from the boys, is being able to swallow your pride... take a bit of criticism... but he was just peeing into the wind.

Edited by zuum510

Iv owned/built/worked on more motorcycles than cars and the Honda XR trail bikes Iv always loved owning and riding.

ive met a lot of Z owners, and id have to say that more than 50% meet the asshat criteria :(

the rest are like skib :blink:

lol Im sure theres a few that look at my car with a little distaste.......

but my turbo out runs their pretty paint so they can suck it :fu:

Actually, my favorite Honda is the 1979-1981 Accord hatchback. That thing was a little rally car, hell, remember when I jumped it over a berm on the backroads in Flagstaff, battery turned sideways and grounded against the fender and snapped my negative battery terminal. Tipped it back up, found a spare spark plug wire and connected that, and she ran enough to get me home!

If I could find a clean one of those, I'd pick one up again. Then it would get RWD and a VG30! They weighed less than a 510, too. Around 2000 pounds even if I remember correctly.

frontviewaccord.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.