620 tach $150

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do memeber that. That is why I find this weird. Maybe he needs the money to go to Alaska and buy all those NOS parts and resale them.

Really why does a man need so much parts? Well unless he is in the selling Datsun parts business.

Guest DatsuNoob

I didnt mean to be a dick in my previous statement, hence the smiley following afterward. I just thought he'd get his asking price on ebay before getting it on ratsun. Alot of us are broke/cheap :D, atleast I know I am (both). Seriously, no hard feelings. I hope Ted gets what he's asking, and I appreciated his generosity (and I'm sure others did as well) when he kicked down all those free parts.

shit everyone gettn these tachs for so cheap why dont someone hook me up with one ....shit ill take a 17.00 one or a 50.00 one ...hell ill even do 75.00....but i bet no one has one for that cheap....so give this guy hell for tryn to sale something to someone thats hard to find.....shit if i had the cash id buy it....just to have one.....wish i had one.....anyone....

i am in the datsun parts business, i put a pric on something becuase i think its worth that. if i don't have a clue what its worth i ask for an offer. selling these parts keep my other projects going. i think $150 for a vintage oem part that looks new and still works is a fair price. remember we all have investments in parts. you don't like the price go some where else.

i am in the datsun parts business, i put a pric on something becuase i think its worth that. if i don't have a clue what its worth i ask for an offer. selling these parts keep my other projects going. i think $150 for a vintage oem part that looks new and still works is a fair price. remember we all have investments in parts. you don't like the price go some where else.

i also sell classic american cart parts too, latest, '64 corvette hubcaps, $175

• 2 weeks later...

Not that it is anyone's business.. but YES WE ARE TRYING TO MAKE MONEY :eek:

Ok, past the shock now? The reason is Ted just spent a mint taking me to Alaska to spread my father's ashes. We have to pay that debt off asap so we can get something besides 40 year old baseboard heaters in our house before winter hits.

Happy now? Is that enough info for ya?

And as for why Ted has so many Datsun parts.. why do many of you have so many Datsuns?? Technically most people only NEED one car :cool:

It's because he loves them, he eats, sleeps, and breathes Datsun.. and if he comes across something that he can save, he grabs it. If he had the space he would drag home every rusted out hulk of a truck that he found.. just so he could save anything usable from getting crushed.

But.. in the past 3 years that I've known Ted, I have seen him use that stash of parts to help out many of you. Ted has given away at least as many parts as he has sold, if not more. Not to mention the time and elbow grease he has put into helping people fix their trucks. So if we are in a financial pinch (like so many others right now) and he needs to sell something at a profit, I don't see why anyone should bitch.

If you don't like the price... DON"T BUY IT :fu:

I agree with Ted if you gon't like the price go somewhere else or PM him and see if the price might be negotable.

Also, consider the time it takes to locate one and then pull it yourself at a local j/y.

Do not trash a mans ad, I know it is Ratsun but show some respect to a fellow member.

Charlie69

I didnt mean to be a dick in my previous statement, hence the smiley following afterward. I just thought he'd get his asking price on ebay before getting it on ratsun. Alot of us are broke/cheap :D, atleast I know I am (both). Seriously, no hard feelings. I hope Ted gets what he's asking, and I appreciated his generosity (and I'm sure others did as well) when he kicked down all those free parts.

no hard feelings

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.