Built for AutoX eg6 tastefully modified

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i saw this when he first posted, i knew the exact direction it was headed lol..

How he didn't explains it all though lol. Poor guy, it's a clean car I cant deny but wrong wheel drive is wrong wheel drive and hondas give a bad name to import owners :-(.

hey, Honda makes a damn fine lawn mower...and generators:lol:

i dont even like my honda lawn mower, it has this "auto-choke" system that when you turn the choke on, and then pull the handle that lets the engine run, the choke will slowly start to turn off, now on a hot summer day this is fine becuase if you pull the cord before it turns halfway off it will start right up and keep going, but i remember trying to start it up on a cold fall day to suck up all the leaves, and i had to crank it 8! times, and it finally kept going after putting a stick in front of the choke lever to keep if from turning off. its just a pain in the arse when its cold

Yet he post here wanting to trade his gay Civic for a Datsun. Then talks crap that hongays are the best cars ever and his cars will beat anyone... So why sell you Honda when its the best car ever? Why want to trade that Honda for a Datsun?. Are you saying that Datsuns are superior than Hunduhs? Hondas are played out to the max!!!! That is for sure...

I had an 88 accord, great A-B car, still had a carbie and I had 390,000 miles on it

I agree with skib. I had a 79 accord and it got me from A-B. It was brown, so I named it the turd. When the motor blew up, I donated it to my Diesel Tech class at the Skills Center. We used it for the car bash they have at the end of the school year. It got beat down with sledge hammers and any other blunt object. It also raised money for the class. So it did it's job.:D