Built for AutoX eg6 tastefully modified

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I 2nd lol

But ya really you came to the right place to sell you honda. One of our moms will surely enjoy driving it to get her groceries.

directly from Omni power...

Omni-Power USA drag coilovers were developed for professional and amateur drag race vehicles looking to reduce 60 foot times, increase traction, and improve stability at high speed.

drag and autox are SO VERY different, the damping and spring rates for the two are completely different...

K20 eg's go for 8-9k... your b16 isn't worth 7500

I am probably one of the few guys here who likes hondas... I don't like them enough to own one right now, but a guy who makes a list like that, and claims AUTOX... well :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome, i understand that this is datsun bassed forum i noticed that other members posted imports from other manufactures i thought what the fuck why not post it up!!! true car enthusitsts appreciate all kinds of cars.:glare:

dont take what we say personally, but honda's well they have proved themselves a special window licking breed, although there are some exceptions.

Yep, nothing personal and had you introduced yourself and been genuinely interested in datsuns, looking to sell that shopping cart so you could buy one, the welcome would have been much warmer. You can't expect much though when your 1st post is the sale of a honda in a datsun forum.

directly from Omni power...

Omni-Power USA drag coilovers were developed for professional and amateur drag race vehicles looking to reduce 60 foot times, increase traction, and improve stability at high speed.

drag and autox are SO VERY different, the damping and spring rates for the two are completely different...

K20 eg's go for 8-9k... your b16 isn't worth 7500

I am probably one of the few guys here who likes hondas... I don't like them enough to own one right now, but a guy who makes a list like that, and claims AUTOX... well :lol:

yeah i know difference the you dont haVE to copy and paste lol dude my car is worth 7.5 k with my mint volk mag blue ce 28s read the thread carefully and being that i own JWR race engines on 18446 hart st reseda ca 91335 bring ur big mouth AND UR DATSUN AND ILL SHOW YOU WHATS UP PERSONALLYWITH THE $7.5K AUTOX EG6 OR ANY OF THE PRO FWD OR HOT ROD CLASS RACE CARS AT MY SHOP HMM LET ME FIND THE THE DYNO VIDS

thanks for keeping my honda at the top of this forums

being wise and getting all pissy is just going to get you more lolz

getting all cranky AND TYPING LIKE THIS! dosent make anyone care about your hondas,

its stand offish infact, so I care less now... you come off as a prick when told the truth,

the fact of the matter is, this isnt exactly the best place for a sale thread.

theres not a market for honda with a 7k asking price (or any for that matter)

any one here is going to drop 7k into a fuckin nice dime/goon/Z/truck before ever spending it on a honda.

thats just the truth.

if you sell it and buy a dime, sweet. come back and post an intro thread, get to know some people, and keep your pride down.

dont puff up your chest if all the shit youv built and get cranky when no ones tells you how fucking awesome you are, cuz no one really cares what you can build,

because if your a dick that can make a 1000hp honda, well.... your still a dick, and no one likes a dick.

Edited by Skib

noob? your the one who can't even post HTML correctly, also 400WHP isnt that much for a daily, expecially in souther cali, maybe for you little civic, but not for the real cars. and my lug nuts STILL require mor torque then you honda makes even at 9k RPM with your vtech and turbo.