Mr. K's birthday

fairlady66

Ok, so I have a car count for the Mr. K Commemoative Car Show this Saturday. We have a lot of Zs showing up, a some Roadsters, some trucks but only a few 510s??? and fewer other sedans (B210, 110, and so on...) Where are you guys? I know there are a lot of dimes out there. You can regester when you show up. Registration cut off is at 11:00am

Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday 9/19 from 10:00am to 3:00pm

i will be their in my 510 and reg the day of the show becuz i could not find a way to fill out the form on line or a pay pal to pay the entry fee too

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is not Online pay set up for this show. However you can download the registration form at http://www.socalroc.net print it out, fill I in and bring it with you. If there was time you could have mailed it. But it will fine to bring with you. When you log onto the http://www.socalroc.net website read the first article and click the sentence that says to download the registration flyer.

See you on Saturday

If you wish to make an extra donation to the Datsun Heritage Museum (it is a non-profit organization) you can click the Datsun Heritage Museum link on that same website (http://www.socalroc.net) then click our logo and it will take you to the donation site for us. We can always use your donations. It is your donations that help us keep this legacy alive. We get no support from Nissan. Our sole support comes from people like you that care about the Legacy of Mr. K and that of Datsuns.

Thank you

Thaks for the pics! Heard it was also pretty warm up there.

Warm. Hell is more like it. Not all of us can live in S.D. Must be nice. I think you guy's have a high of what 75 in the summer. It had to be 98-100 on Sat.

Oh yea nice pic's xtena. Thanks

Hot? Yes!

Good time? Hell yes! I always have a good time with the fine Ratsun folks out in the IE. I just wish I didn't have to contend with traffic on the 91, or I'd make it to more of them.

The one judge who asked what was the difference between a 110 and a 510 made me a bit nervous, but apparently the other judges got him turned around :)

Thanks to Christina for the great photos. And thanks to the DHM and SoCalRoc for the event. I look forward to doing more of them.

a judge at the museum did not know what the datsun models are ,,your kidding right,,or was it just some guy of the street????????

I won't say the name of the mag. But he asked what's the difference between a 510 and a 110, Duncan said oh bout 400 :lol::lol::lol:

a judge at the museum did not know what the datsun models are

Not that big of a deal. He glanced at it quickly, and I can see where a casual glance of a 1200 sedan could be easily mistaken for a 510. (Especially since it was backed into the spot)

I still don't understand why I won for best 510 though..

:D:D:D

Not that big of a deal. He glanced at it quickly, and I can see where a casual glance of a 1200 sedan could be easily mistaken for a 510. (Especially since it was backed into the spot)

I still don't understand why I won for best 510 though..

:D:D:D

So we both won best 510. :confused: I think from now on I'll only enter it if there is a wagon class. (Mine was not the best 510 there.) I guess it's not who ya know it's who ya blow. :lol:

The awards were 1st - 2nd and 3rd place. Only a Best of SHow. All others were 1,2, &3.

First got a plaque with mr K on it, Second was a picture in a frame and thrid was the medal on a ribbon.

They were looking first for original condition and then for best of. Some had both

Either way, a win is a win. Conragts to you both!