• 2 weeks later...

Celebrating Mr. K

Join us at the Datsun Heritage Museum

As we celebrate and honor the person who made Datsun a success

Mr. K Turns 100 years old on September 15th

There are several ways you can take part in the celebration

Mr. K

Edited by DHM

The Mr. K Commemorative Car Show is just two weeks away-Send in your registrations Today!

This year Mr. K turns 100 years old on September 15 - Join as we celebrate and honor the man that Datsun so popular in the United States

Plan now on joining us

If you cannot join us please consider making a donation to the Datsun Heritage Museum

We are 501©3 non-profit organization support solely by your donations

For more information log onto:

http://www.socalroc.net and click Datsun Heritage Museum in the Main Menu

From the pre-registrations that have come in so far doe snot give us anu kind of an indicator as to how many we can expect to show up. If you don't pre-register please be sure to show up. This is the very first Car Show the museum has ever put on and we would like it to be a good showing of Datsun.

We look forward to seeing all of you there.

Thank you for your support

Datsun Heritage Museum

come on you guys and girls,dust off your Datsun and take that baby for a ride to the Datsun Heritage Museum 620s,521s,320s,510s,Zs,1200s,610s,720s,B210s,Roadsters,bluebirds,silvias,and more lets get toghether...........:D

come on you guys and girls,dust off your Datsun and take that baby for a ride to the Datsun Heritage Museum 620s,521s,320s,510s,Zs,1200s,610s,720s,B210s,Roadsters,bluebirds,silvias,and more lets get toghether...........:D

Yea what he said. Let's go people.

From the pre-registrations that have come in so far doe snot give us anu kind of an indicator as to how many we can expect to show up. If you don't pre-register please be sure to show up. This is the very first Car Show the museum has ever put on and we would like it to be a good showing of Datsun.

We look forward to seeing all of you there.

Datsun Heritage Museum

i wana bring my datsun for the show????

how do i pre register i cant find where to register for the museum show???

i wana bring my datsun for the show????

how do i pre register i cant find where to register for the museum show???

I'll find out tonight and let you know. We have our general meeting tonight. That's a good question I don't see it anywhere, where you can print out a form and fill it out and mail it. :(

Duncan and Cristano are correct. SoCalROC is hosting a few things for us while our website gets reworked. You can log onto http://www.socalroc.net and download the registration form from there or go directly to http://www.rockinrich.com/socalroc/i...dhmcarshow.pdf (this link does not seem to be working so log onto the main site at http://www.socalroc.net and follow the instructions to download the flyer, fill out the form and mail it in). You can make your checks Payable to the DHM.

DHM

Edited by DHM

Ok, so I have a car count for the Mr. K Commemoative Car Show this Saturday. We have a lot of Zs showing up, a some Roadsters, some trucks but only a few 510s??? and fewer other sedans (B210, 110, and so on...) Where are you guys? I know there are a lot of dimes out there. You can regester when you show up. Registration cut off is at 11:00am

Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday 9/19 from 10:00am to 3:00pm

I wish I could come in my '59! But it is on a trailer to me from NM and I am out here in MA where I miss it all anyway.:(

Hell I wonder if the Nissan dealers by me even know who he is, let alone that it is his birthday.:blink: