Saying goodbye

mazdat

I regret to inform you guys but i had to say goodbye to my 1200:(, Kelly from Tucson Arizona bought it yesterday, but its going to a good home I'm sure, he's going to keep in touch and sending me pics of the progress on the car.

Picture069.jpg

Picture070.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you were at nicks on sunday right ? That is one nice 1200. Hope you find the 510 your looking for.

Ditto from me, too. It was nice to meet you and I'm looking forward to seeing the dime. I'm goon shopping myself, but the B110 is staying put here for quite a while. Good luck!

Mark (Duncan)

I think you were at nicks on sunday right ? That is one nice 1200. Hope you find the 510 your looking for.

Thanx Datrod!! Yeah, thats was my 1200, nice little car but it was time for a change, keep those wheels on your wagon, they look bitchin!!

Edited by mazdat
Ditto from me, too. It was nice to meet you and I'm looking forward to seeing the dime. I'm goon shopping myself, but the B110 is staying put here for quite a while. Good luck!

Mark (Duncan)

It was a pleasure for me also to meet you Mark, I had a good time at the meet, great bunch of guys just relaxing. I'll post the pics of my dime as soon as i get them:D

so why the sell on the 1200?:confused::confused::confused:

wanted something different, the original plan was to fix up the 12 and take it to JCCS, but another car came about that i wanted, so i sold it. It went to a good home though, Kelly going to fix her up like i wanted to, my 12 is in Arizona now:(

I'm kelly, the guy who bought Jorge's 12. It's here in Tucson now, enjoying the heat. I'll be doing things slowly and driving it. It's a good looking little car, but is 35 years old, so needs some things. Still deciding on how I will do some things. The interior will be my first area of work. The project begins. It is good to see there are at least 3 of us here in Tucson, although I will likely be going away for school in January. I'll post about the car soon.

I'm kelly, the guy who bought Jorge's 12. It's here in Tucson now, enjoying the heat. I'll be doing things slowly and driving it. It's a good looking little car, but is 35 years old, so needs some things. Still deciding on how I will do some things. The interior will be my first area of work. The project begins. It is good to see there are at least 3 of us here in Tucson, although I will likely be going away for school in January. I'll post about the car soon.

Hey Kelly!, send some pics of the progress of the 12, i'm sure all of us want to see the finished product after its all done:). In the mean time , progress pics will be good. Keep in touch:)

LOL basically that is already done. I need to do some floor repair first off. I have a pair of honda CRX seats that I plan on putting in. Jorge gave me a new (relativly speaking of course) dash. I may do something with some autometer gauges if I cant find a factory tach (I know, but I can dream). Havent decided about the stereo. Have to find the rear plastic or build sumthin. Short term I am working on the broken hood release and the ignition switch.