Many datsons and parts for sale

My father was a datson man, has passed away and I need to sell all the cars that he collected for parts. Do not want to haul them for scrap.

I have 3 510s 1 810 wagon, datson 280z parts and 240 z parts many extra engines trannies, and I got it you just ask!!!!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically he isn't doing anything too bad since the DAT motor company called it Datson until Nissan took over and changed it to Datsun :)

but yeah LOL

As it turns out it's a *she*, the cars used to belong to her father, who passed away a few years ago.

I drove the 4 hours down to check them out, and we are working on the details on how to get them back to my place. It's awesome that she didn't have them crushed, as apparently her friend wanted to take them away for scrap, but she insisted the cars find a good home. So hopefully soon they will be at their new accommodations.

Prob a screaming deal since she doesn't care and he jumped on taking them all in a hot second lol.

Kudos to her for making the effort, a bunch of cars and parts in capable hands is the right thing to have happened.

hey ryan let me know if u need help, i've got my titan, and if u got or can get an extra trailer, we can make a few trips, always glad to rescue some datsons..:D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.