620 garage/museum/library

That bare area on the wall below the railing in post #49 will be decorated with 4 bubble windows, a louvered 620 window covering and a genuine vintage Le Van flex window. That area will become the "wall of windows" ! ! ! !

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buying MORE license plates right now on ebay!!!!!! :D

Are you only interested in old collector plates?? because i got a few take offs ( that i haven`t thrown away ) i could throw at you.plates are newer style but they could be used as filler or around corners. Some look better in pictures than they are, and some look bad but are in good shape..I could trade you for free a admission for me and my family.....tongue.gif

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ087.jpg

Could not get flash turned off so they look white but they are actually this style below

imagesqtbnANd9GcTi6Oa6vQdwwpO7EP2PY_l6h8SJkttyGp3ve_fU7CRk34kxIuWf.jpg

Thanks Mark!!! As You can see, it is "Tony approved"!!! That is NevTony who is on Ratsun with a kingcab. He has been My "director" telling Me from the ground where to put each plate. YES!!!! I can use a New Mexico plate!! steroid620@yahoo.com This is an exhausting project and I am glad it is finally drawing to an end!! I get what I call "LADDER FOOT" at the end of the day from the rungs!! When it is over, I plan to have a ladder demolishing party!!!! Thanks for Your positive comments guys (and Amy)!!!!! :D

Thanks Mark!!! As You can see, it is "Tony approved"!!! That is NevTony who is on Ratsun with a kingcab. He has been My "director" telling Me from the ground where to put each plate. YES!!!! I can use a New Mexico plate!! steroid620@yahoo.com This is an exhausting project and I am glad it is finally drawing to an end!! I get what I call "LADDER FOOT" at the end of the day from the rungs!! When it is over, I plan to have a ladder demolishing party!!!! Thanks for Your positive comments guys (and Amy)!!!!! :D

i love being so special :) bring the ladder to west coast!! there is always a great need for wood! :P

• 3 weeks later...

I am sure Mark will be starting a new thread on Shingo Takashita's visit with pics but here is why I busted My A$% for 3 months straight!!!!!!

P1010640.jpg

Shingo did a 3 hour photoshoot for an upcoming issue of the Japanese magazine that He is editor of, TRUCKTRENDS. We had an awesome time but that is all for another thread. Here is another view after the "barn" tour!!

P1010638.jpg

• 1 year later...