thought id comment that your complaining about something being further than a hour from you. :rolleyes: I ended up paying roughly 1200 bucks to ship my 620 to hawaii. What is that like 2000+ miles from the westcoast?...2,3,4+ hrs isnt that big of a deal, make a road trip out of it. have the seller send pictures so you know your not going buy a rust bucket...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yank apart autowrecking in poulsbo just got a white 620 with a disk front its a shell with a complete and relitively good body (no big dents no big rust) complete interior also. call them. it will be cheap. 360 779 3344

Dallas

Hop on it....Sounds like the deal....your letting to many slip away...

Sounds like he needs to spend that wad of cash he has and buy a car he can drive. Then he can go look at some trucks that are more than a block away.

yank apart autowrecking in poulsbo just got a white 620 with a disk front its a shell with a complete and relitively good body (no big dents no big rust) complete interior also. call them. it will be cheap. 360 779 3344

Dallas

ill check it out

Sounds like he needs to spend that wad of cash he has and buy a car he can drive. Then he can go look at some trucks that are more than a block away.

if i wanted a running car i would buy a running car

Nah, I have a feeling that his will become the "baby forces sale" truck.

no baby will ever come between me and a truck :D

do you see how many projects i have....

not trying to sound like an ass but i dont care how many projects u have or how far anyone went to get there truck/car i dont care

also u guys complain about me bumping so much every time u post and it isnt an offer your just giving me a free bump

Edited by pitbulldrifter
u have to give respect to get it

you have to earn respect, its not something that is just given, whatever happened to respect your elders?? And pit, if I was you I wouldn't go burning any bridges you will need later

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.