• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have my number call when your here. im 30 min. South of longview (north Vancouver) I can say this.. if your looking for a shell you wont find one in better cond. ie rust dents etc. I have to really start getting serious about getting this truck sold. I m honestly just tired of it mucking up my shop and want it gone..:)

Guest DatsuNoob

Jesus you're picky! Shit or get off the pot :lol::lol: You can buy mine if you want, $20,000. comes with a free parts pile and motor!:lol:

Edited by DatsuNoob
Guest DatsuNoob

I was just giving you a hard time. If money is an issue, let me say that a shell is probably not the way to go. You're gonna pump all kinds of money into it to get it complete, and it will nickel and dime you to death, if you dont lose interest on the build first. I think your best bet would be to get something somewhat ratty that will run around, and go from there.

Guest DatsuNoob
im interested but dont know if i could get the money for body parts plus motor

I dont understand, you want a shell, but dont have the money to build it?:blink: That's what you plan for when buying a shell! Or did you want to join the neighborhood kids for the Sunday soapbox derbies? Plan to spend lots more money dude, trust me. I've already spent almost 10X the cost of my "shell" on parts to upgrade it. I'd get Ricky's if you really want a shell (it's pretty nice), but if money is short, it'll take you 20 years to build. Rust is inevitable on something this old (unless you find one in Arizona), you'll almost always have atleast some to fix.

ya im gonna take a look at his as soon as i go down that way but im not gonna stop lookin untill then somthin better could come along and i have the money to build a 620 with the body on it or most of the body and i know its hard to find an old car with little rust ive grown up with classic cars

Im sure you will be surprised with the lack of rust mine has zero repairs needed just needs stripped! Not to say its perfect. The core support was replaced by the guy I bought it from and the frame was stripped and completely under coated He did a really nice job But he must have got bored or needed the money I dont recall. Ive had it a couple years now it was complete minus motor and trans when I bought it but beetween my other two kngcabs and my dads standard We needed a lot of parts.

hey i got one mostly all there, just needs a few things the big ones are fenders hood and a drive line. i think everything else is there looking to get maybe 400 for it but you make me an offer...PM me for more info

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.