• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

You can come get mine. Body seams already welded, shaved fenders included, stripped, ready for primer/paint, brand new rocker panels, 3" blocks in rear, torsions turned down in front. $750

Guest DatsuNoob

Screw it, there's dreamers and do-ers. People sometimes get irritated entertaining tire kickers without any motivation to buy. If you're not serious about buying now, quit bumping. Something will come when you're ready. Why keep posting on this?

Guest kamakazi620

i'm not being a smart ass!! thats how i roll,and another thing learn how to f'n spell!! shit or get off the pot!you've had some killer offers for a rollin' shell and all you do is bitch about them! sell some of you projects or don't look for more! BTW i'm unemployed and i find room and or funds for my projects!!!

o sry i dont realy know u so from my point of view u seem like a smart ass and i cant spell so fuckin what its the internet not the fuckin SAT shit gimme a break and im only 17 i have 1 truck thats gonna be gone soon the rest of the shit a my house is my dads so the only room i get is what my truck takes up now :( and all ive done is find out if i even want the truck offerd to me enough to take the trip to see it all the offers have been over an hour drive for me and as far as this shit goes if your not gonna offer me somthin dont post on my thread any more

Edited by pitbulldrifter
Guest kamakazi620

what i'm getting at is your being very picky,no rust super nice but no motor or trans,for super cheep.all the rollin shells that have been offered are very f'n nice,and if you don't pick one up someone who WILL build it will buy it.theres a reason it's a project it's not perfect.you would be better off buyin' a nice runner/driver an' swappin' motor and trans.piece of advice don't start lookin' for a project before your ready.

Edited by kamakazi620

i am picky true but i never said no rust i NEVER said a price and like i said all the offers have been over an hour drive for me i dont even know why datsunoob started callin me a tire kicker and all that shit all i did was ask 2 questions and say i wanted to see it and to tell me when i could and then BOOM i get all this shit WTF

The reason you're getting crap is because you keep bumping the post to the top for no good reason. Folks get sick of it. It's OK to be picky but the constant bumping is tiresome- everyone's seen the post already. It's poor forum etiquette.

If a truck an hour drive away to "too far" maybe you need to mention that it has to be within walking distance or something. An hour is NOTHING; I've gone to Boise and Sacramento for the right truck.

ive got a great reason to bump i want a fuckin truck and its getting a ride to see it thats the problem my family and friends dont realy want to drive 3 hours so i can see a truck that i might not even buy and u guys r actin like ive gotin a tone of offers ive gotin 2 unless u count the bullshit offer of datsunoobs then its 3

Guest DatsuNoob

Whatever dude! You're an asshat! This is the most ridiculous display of juvenile pissant whining I've seen in a long time. You want perfection in a 33 year old vehicle and you want someone to basically cater to every one of your woman-like complaints and contingencies. Well, guess what, you want perfect, you gotta put in the work or have enough dough like all the rich teabags who pay someone else to do all the work. You dont seem to have the motivation or means for either. 4 cars on the side of your house? Sounds like you need to get your ass in gear and put one of those together before you get in deep on a datsun build that would probably never get finished anyway. Bullshit offer? You're a bullshit buyer!

1979 kingcab rust free dent free clear title as shown 300dollars 1360 6070522 Ricky

ebay072.jpg?t=1245213447

ebay074.jpg?t=1245213522

ebay075.jpg?t=1245213594

ebay076.jpg?t=1245213636

ebay077.jpg?t=1245213675

ebay078.jpg?t=1245213710

This is as good as it gets for a CLEAN rolling shell. I spent 700 on a runner but put in a trans, brake work, etc. I have to swap the front clip and it needs a better bed. Theres a rust hole in the KC panel, but Ive DRIVEN IT! Im gonna go drive it in like 10 minutes! Except for two or three days here and there it has been a truck the whole time. Never perfect, never as cheap as I wanted, but its in my driveway, on my insurance and looking better every day. Find something and work on it. BTW, im in marysville, theres others from the forum in the area, and they arent gonna be half as picky and I know Im willing to drive an hour or two for a good deal. Drove to Hoquiam TWICE for my 77 celica.

And stop bumping. As previously mentioned, its rude. Im only writing cause ive seen this top of the list for a solid month and Im sick of it.

Edited by DaveyDaveDaveDave

hey peeps, look this is getting way outta hand, first off pitbull, u need to quit being so picky, the perfect rolling chassis does not exsist, u will need to work on something, second try an add in your local paper, third u have been at for a month give it a rest and try again later, u might luck out and find what ur lookin for, and my fellow friends all included, enough is enough, go on to something else and ignore this post, unless of course u have nothing better to do tham show who can cuss out the youngster the most, c'mon now enough is enough..lets get back to what we do best talk dattos and rippin' on each other, but quit buggin , and pitbull, let it rest for a while till u can get a ride and find something thats what u want, the trucks that have been offered are great beginning trucks, like i said u may luck out and find the perfect builder, but not the way u r doin it, and ya'll need to quit insulting each other, remember we all were not born with the perfect datto, we all had humble beginnings and learned as we went,maybe all of us can take this as an example of what to do and not to do..just my 2 pennies..:) hope u all have a very blessed day..:D

thanks for atleast being nice about it but like i have said befor im not lookin for perfection and yes the offers i have got r good

the first offer: i havnt had time to go down there yet

second offer: sold

third offer: fake

didnt think about the paper and i was gonna give up on here anywase sice it was all going down hill

there was one on craigslist yesterday, complete truck, not running. Need to be gone...$150.00 in Gig Harbour....Whats that an hour from Marysville. Grab a friend with a truck and trailer go grab it...offer $100 what more do you want.

I got one that has a blown engine...but has been stripped of most interior/electrical...body isnt perfect , some rust, floor boards need help...you can have it...in Lynnwood...

I see 620s on crailgslist all the time for under $500 that run..no one I know of is going to hand you a clean rust free truck...most of these trucks are 30 years + old....and you have said it yourself your looking for a project...grab up one of these you see on craigslist for $300-$500 bucks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.