front/rear disc brake brackets V.3

BEEBANI

So I redesigned my front brackets again, and had them laser cut from weapons grade 1/4" plate. I also sent them out and had them clear zinc plated so they'll stay protected. Jesusno2 does military contracts at his work and that's where they were cut, I'm not sure the difference in the plate, but it is blued like a gun. I'm also providing these with all the hardware in 10.9 grade.

DSC_0822.jpg

DSC_0823.jpg

DSC_0826.jpg

DSC_0834.jpg

DSC_0833.jpg

DSC_0835.jpg

DSC_0836.jpg

I have a few in stock!

DSC_0827.jpg

DSC_0824.jpg

DSC_0825.jpg

DSC_0828.jpg

The fronts are now $150 pair plus freight, and the rears are $90 plus freight.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you including the hardware for the rears aswell?

is there a better deal if bought at same time?

i still need to know if these sets clear my stock steelies?

I will be supplying the hardware to mount the calipers for the rear brackets.

I'm pretty sure the fronts won't clear 14" stockers, but now that I have a set of wheels again I'm going to check for sure.

I will be supplying the hardware to mount the calipers for the rear brackets.

I'm pretty sure the fronts won't clear 14" stockers, but now that I have a set of wheels again I'm going to check for sure.

sweet!! :D

thank you.. keep me posted

looks really nice!! do they push your wheels out at all, every disc brake kit ive done pushed the wheel out 1"

i think the front kit does because of the hardbody rotor. i will have mine installed (the 2nd version) soon. not sure about the rear.

god damn these look good though, wish i had waited. the steel you used has a reflection that makes it seem like you doubled up on washers when installing the bolts.

Waiting might not have done anyone any good. These kinda just came together at the last minute. I've been taking input from people over the years and trying to fix any little issues I saw with them. The laser cutting only happened because I got a sweet deal at the last minute. The plating was something I never thought about before either, but turned out great and was cheap.

I have these for sale on egay right now.

Won't be at Canby, sorry.

is that for front and rear?or just the front?:)

Wouldn"t it be the thickness of the rotor minus the thickness of the drum that was removed?

You are removing a drum that mounts on the outside of the hub just like the rotor does. Right? And the rotor hat is only slightly thicker than the drum.

Wouldn"t it be the thickness of the rotor minus the thickness of the drum that was removed?

You are removing a drum that mounts on the outside of the hub just like the rotor does. Right? And the rotor hat is only slightly thicker than the drum.

Good point J, thank you.

it's just a spacer buddy, that's why it's just tacked on. Normally I just leave them loose, but for plating it worked out better to tack them on.

Thanks i' figure something like that.

Larry