Check out my new wheels!! PICS!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dude if you ever sell that car if you dont call me or pm me i will hunt you donw and drown you in that awesome puget sound view you have......you lucky my car stealing days are behind me i would disapear with that car and live out of the trunk, just to roll that beauty.....i can't say it enough tha car is awesome man! just farkin awesome.....

Sweet car man ...I would trade my wife for that four door.....that is my dream 4 door and those wheels look absolutely sweet....I am super jealous, SUPER!!!!!!

Got any pics of the wife?....:lol:

Thanks for the compliments dude. Today I am gonna change out the wheels studs for some longer ones. The 280ZX brakes are a tad too close.

looking good gos well with the green

by the way i love your two door in your avatar.....easily one of my top 5 favs.......I'm not a green guy but these two cars hold it down for the color green....:cool:

by the way i love your two door in your avatar.....easily one of my top 5 favs.......I'm not a green guy but these two cars hold it down for the color green....:cool:

I don't have the 2 door anymore. I traded it for my 521. Besides, I'm more of a 4 door guy!:D

I don't have the 2 door anymore. I traded it for my 521. Besides, I'm more of a 4 door guy!:D

Nice, I was a 2door guy too but the birth of a child and the availability of nice 4 drs like yours made me a convert.....plus i got a 2door 521 so i think a nice four dr. like yours would make a great addition...my wife said if i sold my bagged mazda i could replace it with a 4dr 510...just tough to part with my mazda for some reason....heck its tough for me to part with any car i have owned....

dooood those wheels are phuckin sick!! the whole damn car is sick!

Thanks dude!

4drs are more JDM. :cool:

I'm glad to see you're taking such good care of the car I should have bought... :P

Any chance your old wheels are for sale?

I am going to hold onto the Hoshinos for a while. If I decide to sell I'll post here first. I am going to roll them on my wagon for a while!

Damn eric, your turnin into a wheel whore! Nice! Guess I rubbed off on you a bit, and then you 1uped me!

Hey Joe, long time no see! I didn't mean to 1up you.:D I guess I am turning into a wheel whore......shame on me

I really like the look of the smaller wheels on a 510. The tires are 165-55-14s!:cool:

Are those Work Equip wheels?

Yes they are!

I like it, 1up me all you want. You out to sea yet? or when you leave?

Not out to sea yet, leaving tommorow for New York for training an the US Merchant Marine Academy. Like I need training?:lol: