620 tach for sale $150

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't need a pissing match here, I think they are just having a bit of sport with you.

Tachs are usually in the 75-125 dollar range..good dashes are worth 150-200bucks,as a rule. I think tdaaj was selling his dash on Ebay and it fell short of the 150 mark,but like anything else it just depends on who is looking at the time!

exactly. so the tach is up for offers. I just wanted to put it up on here before ebay.

sport or not, I thought maybe we were all friends here but apparently.....we have kids.

why is it the people making a 'sport' of others are never told to stop but when the person defending themselves steps up they get asked not to have a pissing match.

i love forums

I agree with you..I saw your other post about the wheels and you were being kinda Fucked with there too.

There was a previous post about one of the Ratsun members going to another board and getting dealt a ration of shit. Seems maybe some of us guys here need to go reread that thread.

So anyway welcome onto Ratsun and don't leave just yet. If I had some extra cash I would buy your Tach,maybe some time down the road!?

yeah im in no hurry to sell it.

thanks

my friend that just bought a 510 went on here got a ration of crap and now he says he dosent care to go on anymore.

pretty lame for a fairly new forum. keyboard thugs i guess.

well no need to run off the subject...

620 tach for sale $150 obo. ha ha

exactly. so the tach is up for offers. I just wanted to put it up on here before ebay.

sport or not, I thought maybe we were all friends here but apparently.....we have kids.

why is it the people making a 'sport' of others are never told to stop but when the person defending themselves steps up they get asked not to have a pissing match.

i love forums

Dude, no offense was intended!:D

I have a tach but don't need it and would trade for a tailgate... no offers. I have no idea what a tach is worth... to me it's a tailgate. Maybe someone might think thats too much?

If I sounded like a jerk, well, thanks for the reality check. Pissing matches happen and things spiral out of control. Not always good. Just read your post for the free wheels... c'mon it was meant to be funny. If nothing else they were free 'bumps'

"jerks", "kids", "keyboard thugs" ??? lol, sounds like you can hold your own. This is a great site with great contributors, perhaps just need some getting used to the banter. Please stick around and join in.

take it in my perspective......

i post something

you admittedly DON"T know the worth but decide to devalue something someone is trying to sell.

thanks

keep your comments to yourself

the classifieds are for selling and purchasing

not for your opinions of what is what

i am done with it

back to the subject.....

Bleech....Okay I will take it for free since they are worthless in your opinion.

Lets do this. Box it up and send it to Mike in Canada. I will pay the shipping. Then Mike can send the Tach to me. He will have a new tailgate and I will have a Tach and 2 worthless tailgates!

Did you TOTALLY miss the whole GIST of what fiveoneohray was saying?...RE-READ it.

Dave, Bleach was saying that he TRIED to give it away and no one would come get it. He's been trying to get rid of stuff for months. You get 20 people interested, but they plain won't show up, and you're stuck with 1500lbs of metal you have to throw in the dumpster. Then people whine about that.

It was there when I picked up the springs this morning. I thought it was spoken for, or I would have taken it then. There was quite a pile of parts but I didn't feel like hoarding everything. Hell, if Kev is just gonna toss it all in the dumpster I might as well roll up there and load my truck. But then what? I end up with it rusting in my backyard.

I could sell everything I have here if I was willing to put each item on eBay and box and ship it.

People want free parts AND the want it delivered to their door.

If someone local would take this stuff and store it; just put it back online for sale cheap. That way we can share the parts among our community when they are needed. I gave away some free 280ZX parts and other Datsun parts a while back. One guy got it all and then put the parts on craigslist for outragous prices. I really wanted that stuff to go to someone who needed it or at least be re sold for a reasonable price. Same guy asked about all the parts I have here now but I ignored him. I'd rather toss it than support his greedy Datsun parts hording. I think a tailgate is worth about $40-50 in the condition I have here. I'll let someone take it that needs it but I'm not going to box it up or deliver it to your door when you're the one getting a free item.

I know if Datsunaholic or anyone I know took the parts they would let people in need have them or sell them at reasonable 'Datsun' prices. :)

We had an article posted on using a Z31 brake master in the 620. I have a Z31 brake master and booster here for free.

Dude, no offense was intended!:D

I have a tach but don't need it and would trade for a tailgate... no offers. I have no idea what a tach is worth... to me it's a tailgate. Maybe someone might think thats too much?

If I sounded like a jerk, well, thanks for the reality check. Pissing matches happen and things spiral out of control. Not always good. Just read your post for the free wheels... c'mon it was meant to be funny. If nothing else they were free 'bumps'

"jerks", "kids", "keyboard thugs" ??? lol, sounds like you can hold your own. This is a great site with great contributors, perhaps just need some getting used to the banter. Please stick around and join in.

take it in my perspective......

i post something

you admittedly DON"T know the worth but decide to devalue something someone is trying to sell.

thanks

keep your comments to yourself

the classifieds are for selling and purchasing

not for your opinions of what is what

i am done with it

back to the subject.....

I give up.

I wish my 620 had a factory tach :(

If wishes was fishes...

Why don't you make a reasonable offer on the one for sale here? ;)

Love 'the kids' line...kids make people poor, or rich depending on your view...(money or happiness it's all up to you)

Bleach, I'll have that tailgate and the z31 brake stuff. I guess I never saw those in the list of all the other stuff you've been trying to offload :D

Guest DatsuNoob

Dont get so butt-hurt 5-1 oh ray, it's just comments made on a forum, who cares? Talking crap on a computer is like competing in the special olympics. Those who chose to compete are still retarded even if they win. Seriously, in my opinion, most comments made here are in the friendly tongue in cheek kinda way that guys do all the time just to mess with each other. Afterall, isn't that a defining characteristic that separates us from women? We can stand around cars and hassle each other without bitching about getting our little feelings hurt? This is Ratsun, Dr. Phil is not a member here, and we're men for fucks sake! Datzenmike made a genuine effort to apologize, and didn't need the counter-attack. Get over it.

well... i guess i need to apologize... or maybe i shouldn't, idk. i agree with datsunoob, i was definately being a jerk just for a lil laugh. that's how i've always been and always managed to find friends that had the same sense of humor. fiveoneoh- good luck with your sale, if i had my 620 anymore i would def be interested in buying it. but my 521 doesn't quite have the right setup to use said tach. anyway, i'm sorry if i offended you.

Talking crap on a computer is like competing in the special olympics. Those who chose to compete are still retarded even if they win.

You suck at the quotage... I believe it goes:

"fighting on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded." :rolleyes:

Don't mean to pirate your thread but my truck has one in it and I really dislike it, I'm actually pulling it out and putting the "D" block off plate back in and then offer the tach up on here for $40.00 plus shipping. I had no idea people would think of paying over that but good luck with your sell :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.