620 tach for sale $150

Don't mean to pirate your thread but my truck has one in it and I really dislike it, I'm actually pulling it out and putting the "D" block off plate back in and then offer the tach up on here for $40.00 plus shipping. I had no idea people would think of paying over that but good luck with your sell :D

Way to lowball him man! The thread starter should offer it up on ebay. If I decide I want to get rid of mine that is likely how I will do it. I like you guys but many of you are a tad too cheap.

EDIT: Or trade for other parts/labor. <- Preferred

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow noob sounds like I got over it way before you did.

If I actually knew the person that made the comment then it would be different. A good example is jeff and hainz making the comments about the tires. I know those dudes and thought it was funny. I dont know the other guys making comments and so I thought the comments were unnecessary. Also an apology accompanied with an excuse and another stab at the end means nothing.

I dont need an apology. I dont even know why all this is still going strong. This is really stupid. Did you see any more posts after the one stating I am done with it?

The special olympics comment.... what, are you starting one?

This is dumb.

You guys are funny.

I havent been on here for days and come back to hella posts.

Hey I have a tach for sale though... How bout $100 solid.

Or should I start a new thread?

Actually, anyone who has one should hope it goes for $150, or more. It makes their's more valuable. Those without one (and who want one) should hope it goes for less so that they might afford it at a cheaper cost to them.

Nissan does not make them any more, so there are a finite number out there that can come on the market. This makes them somewhat rare and collectable for those wishing to fill that hole in their dash.

Datsun owner: often someone who wants the most for the least, not the other way around. That said, if you want one, how much driving around to yards will you do to find one, gas, time etc? How bad do you want one. How much will it cost vs. just buying it?

get what you can for it. I had a perfect black 280zx dash for sale on my Z forum a while back. I was asking $350 for it and people wined about how that was way too much. So I stuck it on eBay and got 375! :D

I gave them a chance....

if he does put the tach on eBay just watch it sell for $200. Then you'll wish you paid 100 earlier.

Anybody watching the 620 Tach on Ebay right now. Two days to go and it is already at $152.50, Who said that it was not worth that much.

While on the subject of Tachs, does anybody know of a place that can repair a Datsun Tachometer?????

Thanks

Jason

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.