Doctor visit

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not getting my hopes up. Maybe by then they'll have a blood test or something to check it. :lol:

Nah. Just hook up w/ a cute Doc (marry her if you're smart) and have her sneak a check in during some "action." Kinky? Perv'd? Tell u one thing, its better then having it done in a cold, well lit room.....and possibly by a guy. Hahahahahaha! :fu:

-Brian

Nah. Just hook up w/ a cute Doc (marry her if you're smart) and have her sneak a check in during some "action." Kinky? Perv'd? Tell u one thing, its better then having it done in a cold, well lit room.....and possibly by a guy. Hahahahahaha! :fu:

-Brian

have you done this personally? :lol: because its so in depth. :fu:

Skib

That will probably be me. :lol:

have you done this personally? :lol: because its so in depth. :fu:

Only just turned 30 this year, so nope I haven't had this done yet. BUT its inevitable that it will need to be done. This is my Playboy Mansion Grotto version of how they will go down! :fu::fu: Haha!

-Brian

I've heard prostate cancer death is one of the worst ways to check out of this world. There is a blood test called a PSA. (prostate specific antigen) PSA is produced by the prostate and levels in the blood can rise in the presence of cancer. The best thing is to have a regular test to get a base line normal for you. The levels can be compared over many years or decades. Generally around 40-45 have one done and then every 5 years or more, or less, on doctor's recommendations. By 50 you should have regular tests, specially if you have a history of prostate cancer in your family. This test is not 100% effective and there are false positives. It's only one tool used for diagnosis and shouldn't be totally relies on.

As for the DRE, digital rectal exam, get used to it, there's no shame in looking after your health and body. It's a good test to see if the normally soft prostate is becoming firm and fibrous which is a warning that more tests are needed. I put off having it done but my wife insisted so I went and... it was actually no big deal. So if you are in your 40s don't be a macho dick head. Go and set up an exam. It's the price you pay for getting older and staying healthy.

Here are just a few somewhat famous people who have died of prostate cancer:

Bill Bixby, 59 (actor)

Telly Savalas, 70 (actor)

Frank Zappa, 52 (rock star)

Timothy Leary, 75 (LSD advocate)