Intro

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx guys!!!!:) cant wait to get my license or even my permit. It sucks wen u dont have your drivers. i will post more picture up later when i looks even better and looks even more cleaner. Some thing is wrong with the engine though. ever since my we drove it to the sharks game. He said that the water pump went out. and also the radiator. we already changed the head gasket but need to do something else to it i guess. but ya thanx guys.:):):):):):)

thanx guys!!!!:) cant wait to get my license or even my permit. It sucks wen u dont have your drivers. i will post more picture up later when i looks even better and looks even more cleaner. Some thing is wrong with the engine though. ever since my we drove it to the sharks game. He said that the water pump went out. and also the radiator. we already changed the head gasket but need to do something else to it i guess. but ya thanx guys.:):):):):):)

Mind if I ask how you came into that lovely dime and still don't have your permit?

I like it, classy feel to it.

he's my 14 year old brother.

he's been given the green 510 as his first car and can strictly drive it to learn sometimes (mostly at the property up north). he's been working on it a lot and it's a GREAT 1st car. just gotta be careful with it.

GOOD LUCK!

oh i was just followed by a cop on the way to my house and the officer pulled along side me at a light and said "nice car!" gave me a thumbs up and went on his way.

lol i love my 510.:D

Edited by N0RCALDIME

it overheated like mad and needs the head re done since it got warped.

doesnt have the power it did before that incident.

Given that crisp dime strictly to learn and 14yo lol. I hope your SUPER appreciative and EXTREMELY cautious.

Once again nice dime, I will keep my fingers crossed for it lol, and welcome.

o trust me i am! ya i no well my dad owned his own body shop! so ive grown up around the cars. But sinse he sold the shop i want to get into cars now. plus i love cars. my dad also used to race at altomonte speedway in livermore/tracy. so ya ive grown up around em, and thanx:mellow:

That's a clean bean greendime! Love it! Take it easy on him fellahs! I think it would be an awesome first car. Not overpowered with the l16 and lotsa character compaired to the cookie cutter cars I am sure frequent his highschool parkinglot.

Heck, I never wrecked a car in highschool! (But maybe I just got lucky!)