specs pls?

uhhitsfuzzy

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yea.. i doubt it for a second but i saw the big title..

"Datsun Pickup ~ Sunny Truck"

lol.

anyone done a 4age swap into a 620 before since it can handle high rpms?? (just basing my idea on the ae86 trueno fro drifting :)

just got my 620 today =]

I've never seen a 4AGE in a Datsun truck. A few questions before we go any further:

1. What are your plans for this truck? Will it be used as a truck or strictly for fun?

2. Whats your budget?

3. How much of the work will you be doing yourself and what is your level of skill in fabrication and engine knowledge?

-Brian

any suggestions for a good engine for it? almost like a 4age, can handle high RPM.

ill be using it as a daily driver/drifting

budget is always adjustable :)

and 2 of my friends will be helping me with this, 1 works with integras :( and one with ae86 :blink: i work on both ae86 & integras.... this would suck. lol

I would stick nissan. L motors for reliability but then its stockish. KA24E or DE or if its available an SR20DE(T) if ya want something faster. any way ya look at it you will have some motor mount work to do. and to boot. the worong diagrams are bere on site for wiring one in.

and yes mike.. I did say in the pink.. your point??

any suggestions for a good engine for it? almost like a 4age, can handle high RPM.

ill be using it as a daily driver/drifting

budget is always adjustable :)

and 2 of my friends will be helping me with this, 1 works with integras :( and one with ae86 :blink: i work on both ae86 & integras.... this would suck. lol

Eey! My DA has been with me for almost 12yrs and my B16 has been a champion thru most of those 12.

So if budget is adjustable, why not go SR? Stock SR20DET w/ rocker arm stoppers can see 8-9K RPM w/o a problem. Couple that with a standalone ECU, 600cc-ish injectors and a slightly bigger turbo and you'll be knocking on the 400HP range.

-Brian

Got pics of your cars? Sounds like a nice collection so far.

there are tons of possibilities on motor swaps in 620s. how come you are wanting to do a 4age swap mainly based on high rpms? its really in how you build the motor. my dad has a datsun motor thatll run 8.5-9k all day long. i say you build up the l series thats in it or build up an lz22.

Wow! How do you buy from these guys? They dont have a email contact. Anyone here from Malaysia?

Check it out truck guys:

15x9.5

00000268.jpg

15x8

00000267.jpg

Wow!

-Brian

Wow! How do you buy from these guys? They dont have a email contact. Anyone here from Malaysia?

Check it out truck guys:

15x9.5

00000268.jpg

15x8

00000267.jpg

Wow!

-Brian

Really like both of those wheels. 15 x 9.5 and keep them tucked under the fenders?