Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

Good Morning all, as I saw in my email inbox this morning registration for JCCS is now open! Please be sure to register, remember your car doesn't have to be perfect. If you don't have a more important club affiliation to reference on your registration, then please put INLAND EMPIRE DATSUN MEET. I spoke to Koji a few months ago and if we get some registrations we will be acknowledged with the clubs and groups.  It would be great to have a lot of IE Registrations on their list. Please wear your IE Shirt to the show so that we represent like last year!

Thank you all for your support, Robert. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry gentlemen, no more shirts but we are close with raffle funds to doing another round of something like shirts. We will take a vote at the meet in a week to see if that's what everyone wants to do?

You guys had a few months to pick up extra ones for $10, that's what I did so I got a fresh one in the closet. Mr. Big Tanker thanks for answering questions on here, I need to get on here more. Nicoya, It has been a crazy month, I apologize for not making it but will plan on it for August.

JCCS Announcement: If you don't have a more important club affiliation to reference on your registration, then please put INLAND EMPIRE DATSUN MEET!

Inland Empire Meet: 1 week and counting, see you all there