FS: VQ510- the 1972 2dr VQ35DE swapped Datsun 510

Another bump, may give ebay a try again.

I may also start selling a few parts, starting with the wheels and tires (easiest to remove and replace, though it took buying 2 sets of advans to get the combo I have), so if you're interested lmk.

Edited by xlr8r
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Let's give it another try.

Do keep in mind that I'm open to trades that include $ on your end for:

another 510 (2dr, 4dr, or wagon)

S13 coupes

Impreza Wagons (preference given to mid 90's versions, though open to newer models)

4x4 pickups with cabs

isnt it fun trying to sell a car right now in the economy :(

It's an absolute riot. I thought $10,500 was my lowest possible price, but this lovely economy has got me hurting enough now to drop it $9,900.

I would love to still have a Dime so trades are welcome, I'm leaning towards a wagon since it will be more "practical" and I have a suspension idea I want to try out on a wagon.

interested in a trade for a 1991 mitsubishi galant vr4 turbo with a built forged 2.0 4g63, garrett gt35r turbo and kosei 16" racing wheels, dsmlink, wideband etc etc etc, its my friends car and he is looking for a 510 really soon, call me if interested - Im really not on here as often.

conrad 650-302-5127

God if i had the money i would trade you my nice 4 door and buy yours i love the vq idea. Gah but im unemployed right now as well :( im even debating if i have to sell mine or not, i put it up for 5,500 and ive gotten 3 emails already wanting to look at it, but im trying to hold off to see if i get a job this week :(

Hope you get a job lined up quickly. I've had a new job for 2 months now but still trying to catch up on all the damage that almost a year of partial employment creates.

Conrad- regarding the VR4 Galant I'll have to think about it. Even though it is an AWD sedan (something practical for Utah weather) and a rare vehicle, honestly mitsubishi's are not type of cars I dream of at night. It sounds like he's put a lot of $ into so the amount of cash he'll be willing to bring to the table will be minimal while I need the majority of the exchange to be cash vs. trade.

• 3 weeks later...
I totally outbid you ;)

So are you Datman5?

Just curious to know if the current leader is someone from the forum. Thanks for driving up the price a bit Hang510. How about you drive it up at least $500 a day for me the remainder of the auction?

You know as a power seller I can tell you with certainty if the buyer finds this thread the sellers going to be in deep shit for fraud. Not too smart guys.

Personally doesn't bother me, never the less......

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.