FS: VQ510- the 1972 2dr VQ35DE swapped Datsun 510

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I was joking about the bump the price up comment (unless of course you want to buy the car & have the $). I had someone ask me if they wanted me to bump it up for me & I told them just that. With that said I would love to see this car end up in a Ratsun members hands.

Hey, I was joking about the bump the price up comment (unless of course you want to buy the car & have the $). I had someone ask me if they wanted me to bump it up for me & I told them just that. With that said I would love to see this car end up in a Ratsun members hands.

Just noticed that the top 2 bids were retracted, the highest by eBay themselves is no longer a registered user. Hope it was nobody here.

Probably not best to make your bids public.

Kind of crazy how 2 bids were retracted at the same time (one by the user who is here on Ratsun, and the other by a potential buyer I've been in contact with for the last month had his retracted by ebay because of a dispute he's having with a seller). It certainly didn't help my auction maintain it's momentum which is a bit disappointing, but hopefully it get's going again before it ends.

It will certainly go up towards the end, especially in the last minute as most auctions do. There are several people that I know of that should be bidding on it today. I wish it was a little higher than it currently is before the last mad rush, but it will be interesting to see what it goes for & I hope for the best. We certainly need as much as we can get.

Yeah, I must have pissed a few people off by sticking it on ebay or something. I had several offers in the $8000 range but didn't want to play favorites so I stuck it on ebay so whoever wanted it the most would pull through and win the thing. I did not see any of those people bid this evening.

PL510SSS, aka PL521SSS, was one of the stand outs in my possible negotiated deals & will at least enjoy this sweet ride. I just could've used a bit more $ to help keep us afloat until I find another job.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.