Das Boot!

DGR Fab

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that is!!!

My bro has a wake board boat (1/2 mine since I co-signed) Anyways.. Not being a boat expert but he mentioned "V" drive, is that the system this boat is using? The engine seems to be setup the same way he explained it :D RB goodness!!

hmmmm i dont know who mr. sandra bullock is.. but the only wheel standing ambulance i can think of is the one jesse james made....... an i think they just moved the engine way back an either bolted the tranny directly to the rear end or did some funky shit with a chain.. but i think im thinkin of the mud dragster he did with the 2 engine setup.. i dont know you maybe right if were thinkin about the same thing..

since we're talking about boats... it still amazes me that they are able to put so much power through such a tiny prop and get that much propulsion... i've seen similairly designed boats with blown v8s shoot through the water ... maybe i just don't understand the design of them enough... oh well, it works

jesse james married sandra bullock... thus mr. sandra bullock

Hee hee. I love fuckin' with you guys! All Datsun and no play makes Mike a dull boy I guess.

Can anyone imagine two people more opposite!!! Sandra seems like a nice girl who wouldn't say shit if she had a mouth full of it, and Jesse... well Jesse is Jesse. They seem like opposites and maybe that cancels. Best of luck to them!

Can anyone imagine two people more opposite!!! Sandra seems like a nice girl who wouldn't say shit if she had a mouth full of it, and Jesse... well Jesse is Jesse. They seem like opposites and maybe that cancels. Best of luck to them!

having never been married, idk if it's true, but don't they say opposites attract?

Sandra seems like a nice girl who wouldn't say shit if she had a mouth full of it

hillarious :D

Didn't Mr. Sandra Bullock use one to put a motor in the back of a wheel standing ambulance?

you could use one to put an engine in the bed of a 521 and Vwalla! A mid engine mini truck :eek: :D :confused: