timing chain inspection cover

as it says i need a timing chain inspection plate, took a bad pulley bracket off the king kab last night , it was a tensioner pulley mount and inspection plate cover combined , tensioner was for the a/c , but my new compressor is adjustable, so no need for tensioner, if u got a spare let me know,cost plus shipping to 85307 , thx tom :) motor is a L20b

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thx mark, i need 1 asap, trying to get blue running, taking off all the old a/c stuff and found that this lame a$$ a/c pulley tensioner/ timing chain cover, is all 1 unit, now stuck with hole in the engine head..:D thx tom

ALL gaskets are the same so I would imagine the covers would swap. Just saying the pre '68 part numbers are different which could simply mean they were a different color or something simple, but would still work. :D

• 1 month later...

my thx go out to all who helped me find a cover, charlie here in phoenix gave me one yesterday, had to put lil blue on hold for a couple weeks, but tonite the fun begins again, hopefully get her running by this weekend, and also going to try to get the new motor put into lil orange, motor is built, and try this weekend or beginning next week to drop her in, not much time left in the day after running body shop and accessories shop all day, the only thing i want to do is relax, but life goes on, again thx everyone and thx GOD for all my friends who r willing to help out.:D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.