Lowered my Goon a lil bit

so its been lowered for a month now and just recently borrowed my friends camera

DSCN2646.jpg

drive line still rubs a lil bit towards the front when i hit some bumps in this pic. I cut more out yesterday and now almost no rubbing when i hit bumps :D i think new shocks will take care of the rest so i can carry a couple other people. when i clean it up i was toying with the idea of puttin plexiglass over the hole for something a lil different and u can watch the drive line spin.... but only when the seat is up :P...

DSCN2642.jpg

i came a lil to close to the brake lines but didnt hit them with the cutting wheel so i got really lucky with that..

DSCN2647.jpg

DSCN2648.jpg

i have three inch blocks in the back and cut the springs in the front until i get coil overs and new shocks before next month hopefully...

yesterday i removed the fake strips because they started to peel and only look good in pictures and at night haha i also have 15x7 sportmaxx 513's to put on but no rubbers for them yet :( should have some at the end of next week but i will post pics as soon as i put them on my goon :D

im kinda a picture nazi now that i think bout it haha maybe i should buy a camera as well haha :lol:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill tell ya this be Prepared for the worst riding car in you life once your drop the front the struts bottom out super easy I just replaced mine cause they were blown apart! The insert actually came out of the tube and was banging hard on the slightest bumps. It totally destroyed the strut.

Hello ratsun, I'm a long time friend of jonsey510, we kill time by playing with our 510's.

3397440784_6de4a33641_o.jpg

This weekend we went for a cruise and got stalked, so we decided it was safer to stay in my garage and fix this hole. *lol not really, but seriously....:D*

3396600369_49c04b2e22_o.jpg

3396604813_6b43fe99a3_o.jpg

3396605495_8347bce066_o.jpg

^^lol

3396607987_0dba1d4f27_o.jpg

3397416146_3822735ff2_o.jpg

more work this week

Ill tell ya this be Prepared for the worst riding car in you life once your drop the front the struts bottom out super easy I just replaced mine cause they were blown apart! The insert actually came out of the tube and was banging hard on the slightest bumps. It totally destroyed the strut.

Not really, If you shorten the strut housing you car will ride pretty good.

I'm thinkin about going with some different wheels so I can get mine even lower.

Anyway back to the goon,

It looks really good with the wheels & slammin :cool: