Project SE-R

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was drivin gf's car to go pick up some shit cause its rainin an i was gonna work on some stuff at my house.. i hit a fuckin pot hole an got a flat.. so i had to swap my wheels from gf's car to the se-r earlier then expected..

i didnt get a pic of the se-r cause i didnt have the cam on me but heres some before an afters lol..

SUNP0007-2.jpg

SUNP0008-1.jpg

4x4sentra001.jpg

4x4sentra002.jpg

those wheels make her car look like a 4x4 man, u can really tell that my car is lowered lol.. its even lower now with the stock wheels back on, the mud flap is like 1.5 inchs from the ground lol... too low for my taste.. :(

A good way to get those pilot bearings and bushings out is to pack the crank with grease and then use a drift or even a socket, just smaller then the I.D. with it's hole taped up and an extension in it. Shove it in till it won't go any further than give it a tap or two. Grease will push it right out. I've even done this with peanut butter instead of grease:lol: Hard to describe but try it sometime.

Anyway, your ride is cool.

ok so we got her runnin last night, i mixed the fuel lines up so the first attempt failed.. but i kinda knew what it was right away.. got those swapped around an boom first try she fired right up.. theres an exhaust leak on the header i gotta take care of, the 2 egr bungs need plugged.. right now they're just routed around into eachother with a rubber hose and clamps connecting the pipes together lol.. the oil pan is leaking too cause it was so bent and wouldnt sit flush an shit.. so i orderd a new one from G Spec Performance so that will be takin care of..

now i know everyones thinkin ok wheres the start up video.

well my buddy fucked up and double pushed the record button so theres like a 1 second vid of nothin lol, an since the oil pans leakin i dont wanna start it up :(

she did let me driver her home tho :) i dont think the oil pan really leaked until the engine got warm, this mornin when i went out there was only a little puddle an i didnt even notice it. then i started it went around the front an looked under an saw a lil oil so shut it off right quick.. i added more oil but now its on the damn ground.. so ya hopefully soon i have new oil pan, im sure it wont take long..

anyways heres some pics..

antsshow016.jpg

antsshow013.jpg

antsshow012.jpg

antsshow011.jpg

antsshow008.jpg

antsshow006.jpg

antsshow005.jpg

antsshow004.jpg

antsshow003.jpg

antsshow002.jpg

antsshow001.jpg

swapped020.jpg

swapped020.jpg

swapped019.jpg

i still have all my tools and everything still in the car lol

swapped018.jpg

swapped017.jpg

swapped016.jpg

swapped015.jpg

swapped014.jpg

swapped013.jpg

swapped012.jpg

swapped011.jpg

swapped010.jpg

swapped009.jpg

swapped008.jpg

swapped007.jpg

swapped006.jpg

swapped005.jpg

Edited by lynchfourtwenty
:D its game on for the Fri auto-x and the Sat drags in June my friend.

and plenty of time to hit the drags at PIR till then :fu:

ya i should have my ecu an kinks ironed out by then skib :) i really hope i can get some decent exhaust put on this thing by then.. huge fuckin bottle neck right there..

thanks man, we could of done it quicker but weather and laziness...

took 1 day to get the care prepaired, everything unhooked and ready to go... so then day 2 the engine came out parts got swapped to the other engine an wired up an stuff.. day 3 i finished swappin sensors an put the flywheel an PP an tranny on an stuff.. then dropped that beyotch in there.. lotta stuff was preset for drop in so that went quick.. then the past few days its just been real shitty weather.. last night we went over an finished everything up real quick.. it got dark as i was hookin up the ecu lol.. drove her little ass home tho..

and as for the oil pan, well the place i got it from has to order it, but it should be here in a week or so im guessing..

about the auto-x.. do either you or skib have a dot or snell rated helmet i can borrow??

good news tho guys, i was reading a post another guy did asking when his ecu will be done, an he had shipped it on the 24th of feb.. the guy told him there was 3 ecus infront of him an 9 bein shipped out the next day.. I sent my ecu on the 18th.. so i wonder if mines one of the 9 shipped out or one of the 3 infront of the guy who asked when his would be done.. either way that was a few days ago so i guess i'll find out soon :)