My DD project.......

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So time for a update thanks to the help of Lynch. So Lynch and I were at the Junkyard all day fighting off Wasps to cut this bad boy off :D

NewImports002.jpg

While waiting on the Sawzaw to coool down we wonderied over to a Blue Zx, when Lynch pointed this out and my mind got a working. Can't tell you what it's for yet "TOP SECRET"

NewImports003.jpg

So after we got the panel and Zx breather box we were standing in line when I noticed this sitting on a shelf.

NewImports001.jpg

Lynch and I figured what the hell might as well ask about it. Seeing as it was labled for a 87' Mazda B2600i "fuel injected model" When the guy said of they sell for $150.00 but no one will pay that so how about $25 :eek: and a urge just jumped over the both of us and I decided I HAD to have it :D So after this Tuesday I'll have two Weber 32/36 1 from MKLOTZ and this one. Not to mention the adpator plate that came with the carb fits a DATSUN manifold go figure it was labled for a Mazda HAHAHA..............

• 2 weeks later...