DSCF0716.jpg

DSCF0718.jpg

And my modest home theater all home brew

IMG_0889.jpg

Yeah, I like the wood...err...like playing with wood...I mean...I like... :fu:

nice box man whats the cubs and tuning?

hears my old set up with only one of the 15's

th_ed4c38f8.jpg

heh. I don't remember...tuned to 32hz but I don't remember the volume - I think about 4 cubes. I like smaller volume with longer ports...sounds better in my experience.

it looks a little smaller then 4 cubes the one in the vid is 4 cubes...i do for spl do yeah an open port works best for that lol

I browse but I'm not a member. Their sections on auto pcs are usually what I'm checking lol. Future plans.....

As soon as solid state hds come down a bit.

lol nice...hears a pic of my first set up...i know i know CAPS!!! ewww right it was my first build give me a break lol

l_eb69702acfc08027b640c9d3fe62f3-2.jpg

Oh yeah Mike, I forgot you used to build systems. I used to be a big audiophile before I got into datsuns. I used to get "car audio", "auto sound & security" and a couple other mags all the time and just drool and think of ways to redo my systems in my cars. I think I redid them just for the fun of building boxes and wiring subs and amps.

Here's some of my set up at home.

002.jpg

YESSSSS its a acoustimass 15 system Matt lol. I WAS using a polk center and klipsch loud speakers for the other 4 channels but for ths size of this room it was pointless. Lots of people knock the system but it does just fine esp for 200 bucks lol. The woofer def lacks but you can see the 2nd woofer I run, a polk 12". Together it suites me just fine.

Edited by 72240z
Here's some of my set up at home.

YESSSSS its a acoustimass 15 system Matt lol. I WAS using a polk center and klipsch loud speakers for the other 4 channels but for ths size of this room it was pointless. Lots of people knock the system but it does just fine esp for 200 bucks lol. The woofer def lacks but you can see the 2nd woofer I run, a polk 12". Together it suites me just fine.

Snap! haha. I forgot my subbage - Adire 15" Tumult running off a Behringer EP2500. Please, no comments about the carpet/pig sty - these are old pictures and that mess is long gone ;)

DSCF1523.jpg

DSCF1529.jpg

DSCF1531.jpg

Nice woofer, I was actually running the polk as a down firing but I didn't like the sound, maybe the gap wasn't enough.

How do you like the Behringer? I'm using their tube compressor/limiter and am pretty happy. I run the 901s of a shitty pyle pro 800watt its killing me. Was using a crown xls 804 but it crapped out on me. Wish I knew how to fix it.

Think I should part with the bose and try these out?

http://www.parts-express.com/projectshowcase/indexn.cfm?project=Impresario&CFID=6547251&CFTOKEN=86685068

haha

Ya idk, I really do like the 901's but for what their resale value is and me having owned them so long now. I think maybe it's time...

Shit, talk about thread jack lol, I'll leave this here......

Snap! haha. I forgot my subbage - Adire 15" Tumult running off a Behringer EP2500. Please, no comments about the carpet/pig sty - these are old pictures and that mess is long gone ;)

DSCF1523.jpg

DSCF1529.jpg

DSCF1531.jpg

damn that makes me want a new HT sub lol