Oregon governor needs a bullet in the head

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That seems kinda stupid to me when Leswab can sell 22" rims!!! talk about a waist of energy!! What about aftermarket wheels all together? The improper offset can make cars dangerous...

Sounds silly to me.

That seems kinda stupid to me when Leswab can sell 22" rims!!! talk about a waist of energy!! What about aftermarket wheels all together? The improper offset can make cars dangerous...

Sounds silly to me.

come on, you know you want a set of these.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRJ7d6GF7mE&feature=PlayList&p=D2C61B3D037D746A&playnext=1&index=13

That entire bill is just plain ass retarded. Get real, there are a lot of people in oregon that would not like to see that happen. Not just ricers, or car enthusiasts, but richer people like to have big ass 22's on there escalades. i dont see this bill happening.

Easy to get people to voluntarily check their tire pressure and make lots of money for the state with one simple move....

RAISE THE PRICE OF GAS TO $5 A GALLON

MANY POLICE DEPARTMENTS NOTICED ANOTHER STRANGE PHENOMENON LAST SUMMER....

There were fewer accidents and deaths on the highway.

If he wants to do something about making the roads safer and generating taxes then tax the crap out of studded tires. All the ruts you see on the highway are from studs, not the big semi trucks like you'd think. They can get deep, which can make you hydroplane or pull you around.

Studded tire road damages cost us two million dollars of repair costs anually, and I'm paying for part of that (even though I don't use them). There is a small tax when you buy them, but I doubt it makes up for $2M a year...

He's a politician!!!! DUH!!! He only HAS to look like he's doing something to save us. Doesn't even HAVE to be right, just appear right. Start something and slowly let it fade away, there was never any intent to actually do something... but it all LOOKS good.

What was that bullshit politician bill about getting rid of off road racing a few months back. Someone was passing a form to sign trying to collect names. I researched it and it was two friggin years old and stalled out and as good as dead... it's all bullshit! It would take years and years to implement and slowly change over allowing tires to wear out and stop selling larger rims. Stop worrying!

If he wants to do something about making the roads safer and generating taxes then tax the crap out of studded tires. All the ruts you see on the highway are from studs, not the big semi trucks like you'd think. They can get deep, which can make you hydroplane or pull you around.

Studded tire road damages cost us two million dollars of repair costs anually, and I'm paying for part of that (even though I don't use them). There is a small tax when you buy them, but I doubt it makes up for $2M a year...

thats why states like michigan outlawed studded tires, and in northern michigan im sure we get atleast as much snow, if not more than oregon